UT Profile Manager Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Hellcat2k3 has released a great program for UT200x, UT Profile Manager. Here is a description from the ReadMe:
UT-Profile-Manager allows you to create as much profiles as you need, and choose the one
to use before fireing up UT.
Every profile holds it's own set of preferences apart from the other profiles!
From screen res over key bindings, player setup.... everything!You can choose which game you want to play with your profile - UT2003 (Demo) or
UT2004 (Demo) - in the profile settings. The correct game will then automatically be launched
with the settings from your profile!Key features:Create multiple profiles holding their own set of preferences
Works with UT2003, UT2004 and their respective demo-versions
Import/Export your profiles to take them easiely to another computer
Store your exported profile on your webserver and import it directely from there!
Protect your profile from used (messed up) by other with a password
Edit your config files by a simple mouseclick inside the profile config
No more searching and clicking through folders
Skinnable Interface
Can be customized to run in any language someone feels dedicated to translate it to
all phrases used are stored in a seperate language file
Easy to use
Download the installer in German or English

I

Ice (co-dev)

Actually, just the install program is in german or english, since the english version (which uses installshield) gives out some errors, when the german is, well... german

:D

M

Max Cavalera

This program is cool! It's very useful for Internet cafe or game clubs. But English installer realy post some error mesages. Is it posible to fix that problem?

Hellcat2k3

Oct 17, 2003
@ Home
www.skill-club.com
Max Cavalera said:
But English installer realy post some error mesages. Is it posible to fix that problem?
I have no clue what the InstallShield Installer messes up there :-/

At the moment the german installer is the best solution....
I'll definately try to get either a better, or the same installer in english too - I'd like to have both (EN and DE) as the main program is designed to be multi-lingual....

[edit]
Ah!
Hope's on it's way!
With some luck I can upload a version with the same installer as the current working (aka german) one BUT IN ENGLISH :)

That should do it then!

Last edited: