another question (crash with monkey matrix moves 1.2b)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dr.dr.

Aug 31, 2003
a house
another question

Ok, this probably has nothing to do with coding either, but i intstalled the 1.2b beta version of monkey matrix moves for ut 2k3, when i installed it, none of the unreal apps. ie. unreal editor, ut2k3 wont work. it said that, well this is it:

Can't find 'ini:Engine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine

thats what happens when i load ut2k3. this happens when i try unreal editor:

Can't find edit package 'Core'

History: UEditorEngine::Init <- UUnrealEdEngine::Init <- InitEngine

can someone please help me? it really sucks when both are off because it is almost the only good game i have.

punk129

!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
Jan 18, 2003
Germany
www.punk129.com
dr.dr. said:
Ok, this probably has nothing to do with coding either, but i intstalled the 1.2b beta version of monkey matrix moves for ut 2k3, when i installed it, none of the unreal apps. ie. unreal editor, ut2k3 wont work. it said that, well this is it:

Can't find 'ini:Engine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine

thats what happens when i load ut2k3. this happens when i try unreal editor:

Can't find edit package 'Core'

History: UEditorEngine::Init <- UUnrealEdEngine::Init <- InitEngine

can someone please help me? it really sucks when both are off because it is almost the only good game i have.

Has Monkey Matrix a selfmade .ini? Look at the readme, i think you only should ad the mm-piece to your ut2003.ini