MP5 clan of llamas?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Yet another group of m0tards. Apparently they are a LMS clan because twice I was playing on this one server where there were always at least one them. Does anyone know anything about them?

Basically, I was winning a match on Liandri, and then when it got down to just the two guys with the (MP5) tag and myself, I noticed that they didn't attack each other. I just continued playing because I was doing reasonably good against the two, and if I could have got one of them out I could have taken the other one. Well, after I was eliminated I said: "It's a good thing you two suck, or that 2 on 1 would have been unfair :)" This was then followed by the usual flaming that people like this do, to which I responded with my usual mockery "oh, that's impressive", etc. The sad thing is they had their massive line of curse words bound to a key, and after repeating for a while, they finally finished the round.

If you're interested, their names were: F*cking Dragon and Dumb@ss Azn (although they didn't have any normal letters in their names (Êô etc.) another sign of low intelligence.

So, has anyone had any experience with this clan or these people before? Are they ALL like this? One of them must not deny he's a llama because he has a key bound to say "If I'm a lamer you're a complainer"

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
NNNAAAAAAAAAAMMMMUUUU!!! what's up frech fighter?

clayeth...
I used to play a lot of lms. clans like XTC do this often. they will team up throughout the entire match. I bet they were not shooting at each other the whole map in hopes of making it to the end. These are the same kind of guys that team up and head to the redeemer room in liandri and camp the ramp up on the platform. I have seen that many times...i dont really play lms because ot clans like that, go figure.

Peace

Reee

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
The funny thing is that kill-for-kill I was still doing better than the two of them, if it were DM instead of LMS I would have killed them :) Don't really have any PROOF though, got a screenshot of part of the chatting, but that doesn't prove they teamed up, just me accusing them and their cursing replies... Maybe I'll find that server again and get them... what's the command for recording a demo again? It's been a REALLY long time since I had to do that.