Mass Effect 2 Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
The third one looks so wrong. That guy has a huge head and then a tiny tiny weapon, that may not even be tiny, but it sure looks that way, so uncanny.

Judging from these screenies, I can get the feeling than this iteration of ME is way more focused on gun combat than anything else, all I can see is explosions and big guns.

Prove me wrong SJosz?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The third one looks so wrong. That guy has a huge head and then a tiny tiny weapon, that may not even be tiny, but it sure looks that way, so uncanny.

It's been like that since the first game. I don't know for the weapon though.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
[screenshot]http://www.beyondunreal.com/media/uengine_games_090904_3.jpg[/screenshot]Rule 34 will be terrible in about 6 months...

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Judging from these screenies, I can get the feeling than this iteration of ME is way more focused on gun combat than anything else, all I can see is explosions and big guns.
Well, the first game did get criticized for slow, clunky and repetitive combat... So they are naturally going the opposite way with it now. I'm just hoping they don't make the same kind of mistake as Insomniac with Resistance Fall of Man vs Resistance 2 and overdo it.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I have yet to be able to play Mass Effect. It crashes to desktop at the intro screen. :/
shame.
it's a great game.

I'm really looking forward to ME2, regardless of the speculation about how it's going to be different from the first. as long as there's still tons of character customization and the same degree of production quality as in the original, the gameplay is an afterthought.

I can't imagine they would change it too much. they want people like me who have saved their Shepard from the first game to be able to jump in and pick up where they left off. I hope...

oh, and I think this is the first post I've ever made outside of the Off Topic forum.
ever.

Last edited: