Rogue's Second Political Poll- Ah, the stupidity of school...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Are schools teaching children to accept fascism?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Hell Yes!

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • I claim to be a liberal but instead support suppression of human rights and indoctrination of childr

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Jarvis Hamilton

The Desert Eagle King
Feb 10, 2000
Directly behind you.
Look, rougeleader, I'm getting real tired of this.
You got a bad grade on a test.
You are angry at your teacher.
And you accuse the American government of facism because of it?
That, my friend is random logic.
Go get a punching bag and write George Bush on it.
We don't need to hear your b*tching about it

JUST LET IT DROP, PLEASE!

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
The suppression of creativity is only part of fascism. Suppression of free speech, random drug testing, searches, metal detectors, and propoganda are the rest. So...what do YOU call it when the government suppresses opposition to itself in the youth so that they never think to question the government's decisions?

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
i'm not sure how to say this... but a lot of the time you have to put your own personal views aside to avoid hurting/offending/annoying someone needlessly. this isn't matter of watering down your own views or selling out, it's a matter of respect for someones personal dignity. and sarcasm, in this case, certainly wasn't respectful.