INF server list

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SeryousYew

Ninja owners of the night!
Feb 15, 2006
I'm new of INFiltration and i can't find a valid server to play....
Can be SERVERS IP posted in this thread? tnx

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
hi welcome to inf always fun to see new ppl

here are some useful downloads

Weapon Pack 1.3.1 adds new weapons to inf all servers are using it

Other Mutators well i bet you already found this ..servers dont use all of these but "Voices" and "
Additional Weapons and Equipment:" are mostly used.(dont dl weapon pack 1 and 1.2:p)

SeryousYew

Feb 15, 2006
errors as 'M16A4 mismatch' or receive files and than disconnect ok, but i can see very few servers in 'Infiltration all'! I've tried it in single player and i've found INF great! I do SoftAir(as paintball but 6mm burst fire weapons) ad i can say it is very realistic!!! I wanna play also in mp!!!

Where do you usually play?
Thanx to all

Last edited:

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
delete your old m16a4 and download weaponpack 1.3.1 should fix the missmatch and i dono try to connect to a server where no people play to download without being disconnect.

if you are euro most people play at FOOL tdm or a french riv... and sometimes at inf GER server
i think most US people play there too :p

- Lich -

Jul 1, 2004
Welcome to infiltration!

Don't let all the downloads and versionmismatches discourage you, we all know the pain. Just hunt down the files and delete them.

hara

Where's my backup?
Aug 24, 2004
I suggest you read this:
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=154017

(which needs some update - Keganator, are you there?) edit: /me is very blind.

This is a small community and there aren't many servers to play. It should be possible to hop on populated ones on euro-evenings. Don't be discouraged. Onlineplay is a weird experience. Enjoy teamplay :) Welcome to INF.

Last edited:

SeryousYew

Feb 15, 2006
Chavez's fan... i've read all Clancy's books about him ;)
however i've started to understand something.... but I'll make some test as remove all and reinstall ut and inf 'couse i had many crashs and i hope wont be any error while connecting...

Last edited: