Zoom Zoom Live

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Sounds good indeed, and Mazda is even on my cool list. I might give something similar as a gift to my brothers birthday.

If you're going to take part of any of that, be sure to post it here. I wonder if those kind of things are worth the money.

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
This one's free, actually. But you get what you pay for. I don't expect more than a couple runs in a 3 or a 6 and maybe a free tshirt. The national prize is a 6, but there's only one, and realistically, I don't think I've got much of a shot of making it out of my time slot, let alone the day, let alone both days, let alone the entire country. And it's an hour drive fr me, so I'm not sure it's worth it, but it does sound like it could be fun.