DCSB or any other UK Clan....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGeneral13

ÐârkGéñ
Apr 14, 2004
UK
DCSB or any other UK Clan, are you recruiting ? I want to join a UK based clan and orgenized clan.

Last edited:

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
DarkGeneral13 said:
DCSB or any other UK Clan, are you recruiting ? I want to join a UK based clan and orgenized clan.

Check their forum (DCSB)... they pretty organized and i would say u fit there...!

Last edited:

OnYx(DCSB)

Jolt Adm1n
Mar 15, 2004
We have gone abit overboard setting on around 20 members and still processing applications. So I've removed the recruitment post from the forums.

Still, feel free to post your details then we can stick a pass on our server and see how you get on.

onyx@dcsb.co.uk
MSN: townroe@hotmail.com
#dcsb on qnet

Also speak to Angelus over at [th] as they are a quality clan looking for members atm me thinks.

imo (and if your good enough) apply for 12m, they havent got as many members as us for XMP (I dont think) and are one of the best clans there is.

Last edited:

DarkGeneral13

ÐârkGéñ
Apr 14, 2004
UK
OnYx(DCSB) said:
We have gone abit overboard setting on around 20 members and still processing applications. So I've removed the recruitment post from the forums.

Still, feel free to post your details then we can stick a pass on our server and see how you get on.

onyx@dcsb.co.uk
MSN: townroe@hotmail.com
#dcsb on qnet

Also speak to Angelus over at [th] as they are a quality clan looking for members atm me thinks.

imo (and if your good enough) apply for 12m, they havent got as many members as us for XMP (I dont think) and are one of the best clans there is.
Thanks OnYx for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.