Crysis 2 demo starting Tuesday.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
As above. I might download it just to see what all the DX11 hype is about. Then chunk that consolized POS in the trash where it belongs.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Lol, guess what? There's only DX9 in it! Actually the map is kind of pretty, but it's twice as hard on your GPU as Crysis Wars! I'm getting 10 fps! Lots of polys. Had to drop to 800x600 to get 30 fps. The suit is what really ruins it. People are totally invisible in inviso, otherwise it would be kind of fun. They need to put up a server with no suit ( which is an option in the game ). Then it would be like a tight gladiatorial arena. I can just imagine a bunch of Romans yelling with glee. :p But in the end, its not much of a game. No Infiltration or True Combat, that's for sure. A real console, kick each other in the balls at close range game. bleh.

Last edited:

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Wasn't there going to be a SDK for this new Cryengine3 ? It has mod potential, seeing we got that freeaim mod already going for cryengine2.