RIP Robin Williams

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Buy96cTIgAEl9ua.jpg

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
This guy was the first comedian that ever made me laugh. Mork and Mindy might of been the first TV show I watched habitually when it was on. He was brilliant.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Rogan talked about this some time back on a podcast. He said the very best, those top percent people pay a price for those gifts. That was especially true for comedians and it usually came in the form of personal demons.

Robin was one of the first guys to plant his nerd flag proudly on our behalf. You guys as old as me all owned rainbow suspenders at some point in your youth and you know you wore them ;) He helped make sci fi cool (well until Jonathon Winters but we all make mistakes) and gave license to a whole generation to be idiots without feeling judged.
mork+calling+orsen2.png

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
There are right reasons to kill yourself? It's a really selfish and cowardly thing to do to the people around you that love you. But depression is a bitch. Get help before it's too late.

RIP Robin.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
If he was beginning to show signs of suffering from alzheimer's or similar dementia, I could understand his choice. Such a discovery, coupled with a depression, could push a person over the edge. We can't really know the details though, and it's likely he just committed suicide because of a clinical depression, in which case I agree it's a cowardly thing to do.

I see old people with developed dementia every day. I'd rather be dead, than live such a life. Their families cannot bear to be with them either. It sucks.

Mar 6, 2004
Rogan talked about this some time back on a podcast. He said the very best, those top percent people pay a price for those gifts. That was especially true for comedians and it usually came in the form of personal demons.

Robin was one of the first guys to plant his nerd flag proudly on our behalf. You guys as old as me all owned rainbow suspenders at some point in your youth and you know you wore them ;) He helped make sci fi cool (well until Jonathon Winters but we all make mistakes) and gave license to a whole generation to be idiots without feeling judged.
mork+calling+orsen2.png

Speaking of Rogan, Robin killed himself the same day Rogan turned 47 years old. I don't listen to much JRE but i'd love to have watched Joe and Robin talk about shit.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Aww man, I get back from Italy and this is the first thing I hear. RIP man, always liked you.