Grand Theft Auto 5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
so awesome.

I've preordered GTAV already for the PS simply because I won't be able to wait for the PC version this time around. 5 looks incredible, and while I'm definitely going to get it on PC when it's out, I'll have to get my fix this time by going console first... despite how it pains me :p

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
After watching the multiplayer trailer, it looks to me like there won't be any SP additonal content, like DLC or Spin-off, but rather all effort will be focused on delivering content for this Online component...

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Online components for a game like this are more persistent, considering that the community will likely be massive.

(and also filled with screaming children if you're not in a party chat of some sort or have opted to mute the chillens.)

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Only Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 versions announced to far. If it's like all previous GTA releases, we will get PC version about 6 months later.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
iRcKqZZKKi02.gif

taj.gif

iVy5ITY3w9r3O.gif

Dis gun be good.

I completely skipped GTA IV so it's been many years since I've touched a GTA game. I don't recall ever beating any of the previous games because I was too damn distracted with the sandbox aspect. Hopefully I can stay focused with this one.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I've got the PS3 version on preorder.
should be here tonight or tomorrow.

otherwise I'm still basically "waiting" for the PC version.
but this game looks so good that I'm gonna' need my fix while it's still a console exclusive.

of course the PC version will eventually own the console version. bitches don't know bout my modifications. GTA has always been home to a pretty large and robust modding community and that's what the personal computer is all about... you know I don't see why consoles couldn't have a greater modding community either. it might not be quite as in-depth as modding for the PC, but why couldn't developers include more 'point n click' style editing kits for console games?

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Anyone else kind of feel guilty after playing games like this? I mean I get totally sucked into the world then 5 hours later I look at the clock and realize that I accomplished nothing in real life. Then I realize that I've been driving a cab around for two hours so I accomplished nothing in GTA either. :(

Funny bug. I was doing a motorcycle burnout on the face of a dead guy (unfortunately it doesn't spray blood like I hoped it would). Then all of a sudden I got launched into orbit. Like no joke, I was catapulted straight up above the clouds. I was still on my motorcycle, looking at a birds eye view of the whole entire game world. Then I started falling. Naturally, I died on impact. WTF.

Another thing. One of the AI hit a deer and instead of backing up and driving around it like a normal person, they decide to plow right over the dead body. This game is ridiculous. :D

Last edited: