Hello!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Hello everyone! I'm going to be joining Team Orbit to work on the Bodyweapon project. I've been working with the Unreal engine for six years, three of those professionally. For the last year I've been doing work at home for a few different companies, most recently with Epic for the Mega Bonus Pack.

Looking forward to working with all of you! :D

Heavy_Armor

Team Orbit
Feb 18, 2006
NYC
www.exographic.com
I too am deleriously mappy that you're part of the team now, Angel Mapper.
I've been a huge fan of your work since before I knew it was your work, and I hope to pry into your secrets in the coming interval.

Glad to have you!

Hillgiant

Team Orbit
Nov 22, 2005
Welcome!

Welcome Angel, Very nice work on your web page,I love that
face in reconstruct!

Ersatz

Team Orbit
Nov 19, 2005
Angel Mapper, Welcome to the Team Orbit, you look to be a great asset to the Team.

Agent-X

Team Orbit
Welcome to Team Orbit AngelMapper. We are all glad to have another experienced member on the team, especially one of your caliber and reputation. I am sure your stay with the team will be most memorable. I look foward to working with you.

UThor

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2005
Team Orbit continues to build a great pool of talent for our projects. Glad to have you on board!

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Welcome welcome indeed!
So... perhaps a silly question but im not good with remembering names.... isn't Angel_mapper one of the most famous mappers? O.O
I believe a few mods used some maps of him/her/you? Like.... i forgot the name :S ... but it was used in the Strikeforce and SAS mod. Oh well!

Welcome anyway :p

EDIT: Just checked your resume <impressed> You'll fit right in here :D

Last edited:

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Ahhh yea Angelheart! Sorry! Hehe he's the guy thats a legend to me!
But I checked your resume and you are now a TeamOrbit member to me, which is better then a legend ;)
Welcome! Going to check out your site some better later on, perhaps try out some maps =)

System.Shock

Team Orbit
Feb 28, 2006
Hi....Angelmapper...Body wepion is going to rock with you in charge of art direction.

Angelheart is a fab mapper (achina,was resent ,me and Toploader did a convertion of that map for postal) how buzy is he?
May be I'll PM him.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
System.Shock said:
Hi....Angelmapper...Body wepion is going to rock with you in charge of art direction.

Angelheart is a fab mapper (achina,was resent ,me and Toploader did a convertion of that map for postal) how buzy is he?
May be I'll PM him.

He's working on Spellborn with Hourences.

Azrael

Team Orbit
Jan 12, 2006
Ah, a fellow angel, through we are on different apexes. ;)hehe.Welcome to the team! Hope you like it here.