Having trouble activating mods...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fuel_200

Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Ok, i'm a stupid newbie. I want to know how to activate a mod...i'm so used to playing Half-Life's mods. For example, if I wanted to play a Rocket Arena game online, how would I get all the Rocket Arena servers to appear. I'm used to using Half-lifes filter page, but there doesn't seem to be one in this game, only tabs for game types that come with the packaged game. How do I get mod servers to appear? please help!!!!

SludgeX

Jul 9, 2001
Chicagoland, IL
Visit site
At the top of the screen, click on "MultiPlayer" then "Find Internet Games". Then, on the top of your server list screen, there should be 2 tabs that should say "Rocket Arena" and "Rocket Arena: All Maps". Click on those and the server list should appear.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Now this might sound stupid:
You downloaded the umod. Did you install it after that? Or what did you do with it?

However there are seperate tabs as said above

fuel_200

Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Nope, I told you there is no tab for either Rocket Arena or ChaosUT. Oh by the way, I didn't mention I have Game of the Year Edition. Does that have anything to do with it? Those 2 mods come with it.