does anyone know......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

flak archer

a blind newbie
does anyone know how to take screenshots and where to get them?

also ive heard of a megajump(or something:confused: )
done on lavagiant,
can someone take screenshots and show me?
and finnaly, telepunting.
how do you get that thing up to the cliff on lavagiant and across to enemy base on facing world?

thanks.

:)

[IsP]KaRnAgE

You Can Be My Wingman
Jul 24, 2001
The Highway to the Danger Zone
screenshots are taken with the F9 button. They goto ur system folder. The look like Shot001.bmp etc.
Megajump? I'm guessing that is hammerjumping with antigrav boots... You might need a DEMO to better understand, i dont think screens would help much.

To get to the top of the cliff in lavagiant you can:
A. Use well timed multiple translocater throws.
B. Get the boots and try to transolcate up there normally.
C. Try your damnedest to telepunt up there, which isnt very efficient IMO.

There are plenty of ways to "punt" ur trans across the map in face.
U can hit it with the hammer, loaded primary.
U can shock combo it.
Or, and this is probably the best way, you can goto your roof throw it on the ramp, crouch, and primary fire your hammer on it.
Make sure u check to see where it lands otherwise you might end up telefragged.

rhakka

a.k.a. Zeus, ruler o' the universe
May 6, 2000
portland,ME,USA
www.teamplay.net
you can get to the top of the plateau with a well timed double t/l as well: toss it straight up, when its at the peak of its flight go to it and immediately toss up again. If you do it right the second toss will land it on top of the plateau.