Welcome back...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Interesting fact: jigaplx is still banned from the RO Me thread. His ban expires in 2016.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I always have a couple of "spare truffles stocked up". But I'm not sure if they'd fancy those. Though, if they' really want to be Buf, they'd better...

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
So he's banned from an individual thread and not the entire forum? I rarely see such control when it comes to administrating bans and suspensions.

Is was a cunning plan by the admins back then. Bad attitudes were rampant on the forums (was it when ut2004 was released ?) and a thread was posted with a simple message saying that any replies would result in a (forum-wide) ban. It was no empty threat and people were banned even if they thought it was a joke. It cleared up some of the nonsense.

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Is was a cunning plan by the admins back then. Bad attitudes were rampant on the forums (was it when ut2004 was released ?) and a thread was posted with a simple message saying that any replies would result in a (forum-wide) ban. It was no empty threat and people were banned even if they thought it was a joke. It cleared up some of the nonsense.

So they mockingly posted to a forbidden thread and were banned for 10 years? Not surprising to see the community was wiped out. Although, it might have not been the wisest of moves.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
So they mockingly posted to a forbidden thread and were banned for 10 years? Not surprising to see the community was wiped out. Although, it might have not been the wisest of moves.

lol, no. Some people got pink user names too :goshen:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I understand. You were one of them. There's no reason to be ashamed. :)

I'd wear any feather of any colour proudly IF I had earned it. ;)
and iff I was you I'd rather worry about the fact that opera tells me the way I spell colour is incorrect. :D

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Everyone got unbanned pretty quickly. Except jigaplx. He's hardcore.