Non-Retail levels you dig.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Want more? Wait, we already got more! More is good!

DM-Gritt from SlainChild
Made apparition in "Hourence'sOldSchoolMapPack", all the weapons have found their balancing in a nearly perfect tight 1v1 layout. Maybe the rocket amount should be reduced though. Even if you don't like cramped, you may like this one a lot.

DM-LiandryClassic Port by Ignotium
Back to the old school UT1 again, I had more fun in it than any other retail level. Give it a try if you liked the UT1 version, it's a perfect port using this.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
DM-Yard (Nostalgia)
DM-Ax-Agony (I mean .. come on! Rockets and boobies! Best map ever!)
And the entire HOLP pack;)

Also, my own CTF map is awesome. So awesome actually, that I can't release it to the public in it's current form due to risk of faces melting. It's that awesome...

Last edited:

«MechikTaj»

lolol First blood betrayals
Haven't gotten a chance to download many thus far but without a doubt, DM-Yard is my favorite Deathmatch map. I've loved this level ever since I first played the original on Quake 3 and to this day, can't get enough. I've played about 4 or 5 different remakes and IMO, DM-Yard for UT3 is the best so far.
I remember jousting on the two jump pads with a friend using either the gauntlet or shotgun. Good ol' days. :)

[VaLkyR]Assassin

Kidneythieves and Poets of The Fall Fan
Jan 20, 2008
Blackpool, England, UK
valkyrgaming.com
My faves so far of the completed (or virtually completed) maps are both Ignotium Liandri DM maps, and DM-Conveyer by someone called Brett Hart. Also DM-Campgrounds-U3-F by chief-justice.

*Note usernames are based on what I've seen on epic forums.

There are a few other beta maps I can't wait to try in final version, but I'll mention them when they're a bit more complete.

Grogan

These are the custom maps that I've been most happy with, in no particular order.

DM-Greenhouse
DM-Yard
DM-Phobetor
DM-Shrine
DM-Krodan (This one is probably the most superb looking map for my tastes, by Hourences)
DM-NightInThePark-XL
DM-Liftkill
DM-SiegeReactor
DM-Downpour (I've got to add this one... I got it and played it many times last night and love it)

I've got several others as well that I like (if I didn't, I wouldn't keep them), but these are the ones I like best.

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
The only thing good about Dm-Downpour is the rain. Which in itself only serves to rape fps.

Sir_Squiggles

Knight of the Wound Table.
Jan 20, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
I think Downpour is ace. I love all the water stuff and I love the gameplay too.
Also, Krodan is incredible, especially asthetically, Hourences is a genius. I also really liked Elevation from Warby. DM-Ax-Agony is sweet for old school DM I think.

I haven't downloaded any new maps in ages though because I don't have time to play them >_< I'm looking forward to that Warfare one from Ionium when I have time, Timberland was cool.

Yo Grogan! Cheers for the place. My new map is really taking shape now, hope you'll be there to test it :D
It's outdoors and uses terrain and water...I'm getting the hang of the Ed now

Grogan

I had looked at the screenshots of Downpour and didn't think I was going to like it (I generally don't care for gloomy, rainy maps in any game) but had to give it a try after the comments here. It is indeed a marvelous map and goes on my list. I love the look of the buildings, and that ledge with the parked cars and sniper rifle is excellent.

Sure thing Sir_Squiggles, I'll look forward to trying your new map.

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
Quote:
DM-Krodan (This one is probably the most superb looking map for my tastes, by Hourences)

Agreed. a fantastic piece of work. certainly worth the download

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
CampgroundsIII. This is a Q3-style remake as opposed to the G1E style that was popular in UT2004.

Sounds like all maps needs to get rid of the flak canon for it's domination.
Anyway, I found a odd ragdoll glitch in the shock rifle room, just feign death while running in the room and see what I mean.