few lil things :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

..::DREW::..

Dec 22, 2005
well my comp went a lil nuts and i forgot about TO (yes shame on me oh the shame the shame of it all) but im back with a few lil things

storyline well i was telling a friend about the mod but i coulnt find the story line any where i tryed to describe as best as i could but all i manged to say was mechs BOOM RATTATAT BOOM *insain giggle* and so on it would be nice if the story line went back on the website :)

allso im very heavly invested in some games (latist get rich quick shceam) so i was wondring roughly a month befor the mod is out could we get a shout out saying it will be out so i can finsh all the games and play 2004 other wise ill forget about the games and be addicted to the mod :)

any way keep up the good work hi to all the new staff