So we're down to 4 servers..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Four servers? I think that is less than the 2.75 days. With the cancellation of the halflife engine INF, and the team "vacation", I'd say INF is at an all time low. What I was honestly hoping for was an "INF 2.75" for an engine that INF could thrive on. Something the team could do in 3 months if they had any motivation left in them. I'm sort if glad they left the hl2 engine. Half Life 2 was a mistake unless INF was to become the next urban combat mod. INF seems to demand wide open areas with drivable vehicles. UT 2004 and battlefield 2 seem like possibilities. I still think about INF about once every 3 months. I drop by hoping to find the newest version to download just to see the team is on vacation. It's good to see a community still. I hope the team will throw you guys a bone here some day. It looks like all that is left is a community version of INF. But only 4 servers, ouch. I guess thats supply and demand.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
cracwhore said:
You'll be in a serious breach of contract with your school.

Don't listen to this guy, he lies! Go ahead and set one up, I say you'll be alright. PSU is not like some homo Ohio school :D

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
The matter has already been settled. Although, I'm sure he appreciates the TOS advice - coming from a Dirtbike Academy graduate.