PHP Error

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
ok i'm running PHP etc on my system and need some help because i'm trying to work on PHP Projects.....

the error is:

Warning: Failed opening 'http://localhost/forums/PluhNews.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\apache\php\pear') in c:\apache\htdocs\testing.php on line 4

and don't know how to fix it

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Hunter, I can't help you with PHP but I suggest you aim this question direct to Raptor since he seems to know PHP.

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
Hunter said:
Warning: Failed opening 'http://localhost/forums/PluhNews.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\apache\php\pear') in c:\apache\htdocs\testing.php on line 4
Did you try the obvious? I mean, did you check if you spelled the link correctly, especially look out for high and low case letters. This looks very much like php didn't find your file.

fyfe

self destruction might be the answer.
Nov 10, 2002
On the road
myspace.com
Your trying to include c:\apache\htdocs\forums\PluhNews.php in c:\apache\htdocs\testing.php right?

Try putting testing.php in c:\apache\htdocs\forums and change the include statment to
PHP:
include 'PluhNews.php';
and see if it works. I've never used PHP on windows so I'm not sure how file permissions work with windows. The other option is to use an absolute path but they are ugly if you want to move the script to another server:
PHP:
include 'c:/apache/htdocs/forums/PluhNews.php';