YOU FOOLS; GET THE TOURNAMENT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
I know there are so many people in here loving Unreal, but if you're one of those go and get a copy of Unreal Tournament for gods sake.
OK, keep Unreal for the single-player, but multiplay in UT, believe me folks, you'll love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF NOT:
-I'll whine and cry and call you all ****ing ******* suckers, for sure.

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO SORRY. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

I haven't looked at the size of this little stink-like-hell forum.
Only two (--2--) pages, bwaahhaahaahaa.....

You're so stupid to waste your time in here.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
Listen to me.

I have Unreal and UT. I like them both. There is still plenty of entertainment to be had from all modes of both.

The only think that stinks like hell is the decomposing part of your brain that makes you think we are interested in posts like that on this forum.

bullet2.gif

Hellscrag, Unreal single player nut :) , a.k.a. [SkW]Deathwish in DM.
Email me hellscrag@lineone.net
Check my website http://surf.to/scragsite for Unreal Walkthroughs and other cool stuff.

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Listen to me.

You can't hear anything?
-Correct!!!

Man, we write in this forums, so I can read what you're writing, but never listen to it.

I knew you must be too stupid if you're lurking in this forum, but that stupid, mmaaaannnnn... BWAHHAHAHAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif YOU SUCK /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Kuanshu

Dec 14, 1999
Hey Bugpuke go back quiet....you sure have a big mouth...maybe you just talk to much. I bet your tired of getting your hiney handed to you in UT and want some fresh meat. Well alot of us like the Original, especially the botmatches here.....why would I want to deal with latency and who had the best video card or controller. Go kill some bugs and leave it the freak be....moron.

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Kuanshu, you **** !!!!!!!!

My mouth isn't that big, I think. Nothing freaklike or so. But I normally talk to much, that's true. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Damn, if you like Botmatches, then you're even more stupid than I thought.
---Whole UT is build up around that feature in SP-mode---

Wake up !!! (are you all to dull and completely nuts, 'cause of hangin' round here to much???) /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

And now try to type whole sentences, you stupid *** . If you manage that, I probably will lower myself down to a level, your foolish mind can understand. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

AzusaSOB

Dec 7, 1999
www.sobservers.com
If you think UT is so fantastic then why are you wasting what little brain cells you have in this forum.

bullet2.gif

People are the root of all problems, no people, no problems

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Shame on you for shoving that load of crap to these people Bugman!!! UT's netcode sucks worse then old faithful Unreal!! Hell I play in misery online with UT with lower pings then I had in Unreal, but Unreal my friend ran much smoother and did not have this stupid a$$ disconnect icon cause it never flaked out on me like UT does.. So go take your monkey crap back over to the UT forum and leave these people the hell alone!!!!! Did it ever occur to you the reason their not playing UT is because of that f u c k e d up netcode!!

bullet2.gif

Yes, that shadow you see behind you is me !!! Fear me!!

sandorski

Sep 22, 1999
coquitlam, bc, Canada
Visit site
Let's see why would someone still play Unreal...RealCTF, Infiltration, U4E, and other mods. The Lanplay is great, as are the bots. There are a whole lot of maps and skins as well. I'll get UT soon, but I'll still play Unreal.

sandorski

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
All together now:

Go out, Bugman,
leave us, all alone,
tell us, beloved Bugman,
where we should go!!!
(try to sing it like the song(I think it is called so) 'when Moses comes to Egypt...')

Hey Nucas, piss off man, piss off Blood and **** yourself right now.

I'm not wasting my time in here, I'm something like the Holy Child in this forum, trying to save that damn, stupid suckers lurking around here.
To talk seriously in this forum is a waste of time.

My brain cells were burned out of my head long ago, so is my conscience. I don't give a dying rat on what you're writing here, 'cause that would be a real waste of my time, if I'm thinking about the things a whole bunch of foolish *******s writes in this topic, 'cause I know they're all wrong.

--- Another **** OFF to you suckers ---

AzusaSOB

Dec 7, 1999
www.sobservers.com
You seem to care an awful lot about whats written here, for some one who doesnt care, and if your a holy child then by your logic I must be god.

bullet2.gif

People are the root of all problems, no people, no problems

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
Listen to the honorable Bugman, trying to save our poor deluded souls from the slippery slope to failure that is still liking Unreal... damn that guy is really amazing, sacrificing his time and life to tell us all how foolish we are...

I ask again: why is liking both such a major crime?

bullet2.gif

Hellscrag, Unreal single player nut :) , a.k.a. [SkW]Deathwish in DM.
Email me hellscrag@lineone.net
Check my website http://surf.to/scragsite for Unreal Walkthroughs and other cool stuff.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Bugman your a pathetic loser!!! Take your comments and leave!!! Warning don't buy UT it plays like s h i t over the net!!! Unless you have a cable modem ir Dsl

M

Mr Shambler

Dood, I will get UT when people start porting single player maps over. Other than that, despite being a very good DM game from the demo, it has very little interest for me compared to Unreal.

bullet2.gif

Unreal, Na Pali and custom map speedrun demos at
TEAMShambler FPS Demos and Discussion

The Shambler also reviews Unreal SP levels at Nali City

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, if you don't like multiplayer games then UT won't be for you. Don't listen to Wraith, however, as the netcode is exceptional. With all due respect to
theWraith.

It's good to see a healthy Unreal community still going as it will always be one of my faves. How are any of you late adopters going to resist mouse's new UTRealCTF? I'm very excited about that. Unless of course,like I said, multiplay is not your thing.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
I don't know if it's a good idea to post here and put fuel on the fire, but I'd have to agree with Hellscrag. I have both, I like both. Yes, Wraith is right about crappy netcode, but I don't think it is a complete waste of time.

The truth is, Unreal is the original and the classic. Without Unreal, you wouldn't have UT, or other games like the upcoming Duke Nukem Forever.

UT gameplay is great, but there will always be a special place in my heart and on my hard drive for the original Unreal.

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"