ALL SERVER ADMINS READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Why do most of the servers out there only run the standard maps? Come on you guys put in some of the kick *** maps from Nali City! http://www.planetunreal.com/nalicity There are tons of maps that are 9s and 10s. There is no reason why you should only be running the standard maps!

[This message has been edited by BillyBadAss (edited 02-22-2000).]

falcon622

Feb 10, 2000
Visit site
That's cause most players don't like downloading/waiting for maps to DL. It puts people off.

bullet2.gif

## THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE END OF MY MESSAGE! ##

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Screw 'em. If I can download maps, anyone can.

I am so tired of the Face/Lavagiant/November CTF lineup. I think those maps are great but they are getting played out. I end up spending more time on SP playing new maps than playing online!

bullet2.gif

How sweet, fresh meat!

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I agree with you El Gato. Play the same maps gets stail. Their are tons of user made maps that are way better than the ones that came with the game. That is the reason I still play the game. Their use to be tons of servers that had user made maps, but since UT came out all of those servers are gone. If I had a fast connection I would run my own server with only the best maps.

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Hehe I don't like downloading from a server because my 56k takes to long /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif If I want to play that level so bad, I go to Nali City and download all the 9's and 10's /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I've got your number!!
{PuF}XxBonesxX

Status
Not open for further replies.