TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true. We are happy for him.

For years TWD has lusted for a womans touch. Now, he has one and can't keep his hands off her. Since they are getting married soon, we all wish him luck from BuF.

Attachments

• HPIM0322.JPG
    HPIM0322.JPG
    779.5 KB · Views: 278
  • homecomming.jpg
    homecomming.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 361
  • _MG_3553.jpg
    _MG_3553.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
We do question the "legitimacy" of this however. Nowdays with computer programs, one can simulate anything in a picture. I have attached an image for refrence to prove how easy it is to "shop" someone in.

and until there is a "tits or GTFO" or a picture of the both of them with the words "Jackal pwns us" with a date, we will continue to question this "gf".

Attachments

• homecomming1 copy.jpg
    homecomming1 copy.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
It's funny to see how everyone reacts. I didn't really say anything to anybody about her, and as soon as people find out they get all excited. I mean geez it comes up, but I never said anything to you guys about "getting married soon".

Last edited:

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Is she the secret admirer you mentioned back in Jan? :p

Btw, lmao @ tags :lol:

Last edited:

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
What?! hes got a girlfriend! dammit! I really am a loser!

jk

Im happy for you mate :)

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
leadersofmormonismvc4.jpg

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
It's funny to see how everyone reacts. I didn't really say anything to anybody about her, and as soon as people find out they get all excited. I mean geez it comes up, but I never said anything to you guys about "getting married soon".

Well you talked about all your other past relationships in IRC. The fact that you didn't come in one day blabbering about having a gf is quite suprising. What's this lady's name anyway? I'm having trouble coming up with a nickname for her and could use some inspiration. More info please!

Last edited:

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
Well you talked about all your other failed relationships in IRC. The fact that you didn't come in one day blabbering about having a gf is quite suprising. What's this lady's name anyway? I'm having trouble coming up with a nickname for her and could use some inspiration. More info please!

my name is Amy.

I am sure that he decided to mention it more subtely, like he did, because you would react in a funnier way.
He was right
we loved MOST of the reactions we got
(I did not appreciate the assumption that I am not real)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.