Are there any German<->English translater pages???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
Thanks. :D:tup:

Though either they can't speak German properly or those Translators don't work. :hmm:

I just said this to them
"Kerben Sie Sie wirklich Notwendigkeit, oben auf Ihrem Deutschen zu bürsten ein. Es ist awfull."

I have no idea if it's right. Can anybody translate?

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
also try freetranslation.com and dictionary.com i know they usually handle my spanish crap better than babelfish, maybe same with german...

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Babelfish is ok for getting the general meaning of something you're reading, but for actually writing something it sucks. Don't use it.

Take a course in German instead, it's a great language :D

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Originally posted by Ciced
Thanks. :D:tup:

Though either they can't speak German properly or those Translators don't work. :hmm:

I just said this to them
"Kerben Sie Sie wirklich Notwendigkeit, oben auf Ihrem Deutschen zu bürsten ein. Es ist awfull."

I have no idea if it's right. Can anybody translate?

That doesn't look right - my German is crap though.

I've got a German colleague, so perhaps if you tell us what they posted (in German) and you tell us what you want to say (in English) it'll be easier.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
I'm fairly certain 'awfull' isn't a word, unless it's 'Denglisch' (English words that have passed into German use, like 'breakfasten' instead of 'frühstucken' or 'shoppen' insted of 'einkaufen'). I think you probably misspelt 'awful' ;)

Just as an illustration, here's what happens if you use Babelfish to translate Ciced's original post into German and then back into English.

And, which does not cost cash.

A pair of the people decided to speak with German in mine freindsguestbook and I do not have an idea, which there saying.

My name was mentioned in a German program sentence.

iolair

Mostly Harmless
Jun 4, 2001
Asturias, España
neil.gratton.org
I love babelfish, for the entertainment value ... for example ...
www.cemex.com.mx
En esta sección tienes a tu disposición el mejor equipo de técnicos y expertos en temas relacionados con el concreto, a quienes puedes enviar tus dudas o consultas.
becomes in babelfish ...
In this section you have to your disposition the best team of technicians and experts in subjects related to the concrete one, to those who you can send your doubts or consultations.
... why it has to translate "el concreto" which is simply "concrete" or "the concrete" to "the concrete one" I'm not entirely sure....