Unreal Tournament GOTY runs better with older video card?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Already pressed it days ago. I think I even pressed it a few months back about the same thing even. :)

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
I'm aware that UTDemo348 isn't involved with your distribution. Stop fabricating lies and blaming the demo for magically containing over 400mb of data. The demo isn't even version 428 / 436.

By the way, newsflash: modifying the demo isn't legal, either. We aren't naive.

EDIT: Archive reports says.........

UnrealTournament-V3.exe
Code:
#
# Total                   Size        Packed            Files
#                    535831601     362158530            2149

UTDemo348.exe
Code:
#
# Total                   Size        Packed            Files
#                    101497197      55538109            627

Last edited:

medor

Mar 15, 2009
So you ave not read... It's not only the demo It's start with it but it is patched with other official files and for example to .

Official demo UT99 + Official patch 436nodelta + optimization +(WOTgreal Exporter v.3005,*XConsole v.3.4.1,*Acorp UTGM v.3F ,*Actor Class Browser True,*Ready ClanFlags,*Last renderer opengl35 and D3D9,*LauncherUT99HighPriority,*UnrealTournament.ini modified,*User.ini modified,*WarConfig ready*BT Browser,*Udemo33 etc...

this list is not exhaustive

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Somewhere in your "etc..." must be the full version of Unreal Tournament GOTY Edition. The patches don't even install those splash images either!

You're telling me that I cannot read? Who skipped the EULA part of their game again?

Also the DEMO part is a total lie - the only files in common are the localization files, tutorial maps, some songs and the netGamesUSA stats stuff. 15MBs worth of files. Definitely not 422mb of them. The UT demo and patch certainly don't ship with female players, either. There's also no way to get those in any of the "essential files".

It's warez. It's unauthorized redistribution of commercial software. Plain and simple. You can't deny with unconvincing, weaseled-up lies out of thin air to prove otherwise.

For anyone curious, here is the archive report...... Check out those incriminating sizes and CRCs!

Last edited:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Give it a rest, guy obviously doesn't get it.
Fact is that "demo" contains stripped down version of commercial UT version that has someone's personal customizations plus lots of third party modifications in it.