Keyword list for UT Script

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kernol

Jul 15, 2003
I have developed a keyword file for Crimson Editor http://www.crimsoneditor.com (syntax highlighting) and was wondering if any of you guys would look over it and tell me if I have missed anything so that I can submit it to the author. The files are just text, so you can open them with you favourite editor...

Ta

Kernol

Kernol

Jul 15, 2003
Sorry, not sure if the files were attached so, these are the keywords...
[KEYWORDS0:GLOBAL]
abstract assert auto bool break byte case class collapsecategories color config const continue
coords default defaultproperties dependson do editconst editinlinenew else enum event expands
export exportstructs final float for foreach function global globalconfig goto guid hidecategories if ignores input int iterator latent local localized name native nativereplication noexport nousercreate operator optional out perobjectconfig placeable plane postoperater preoperator private region reliable replication return rotator safereplace
showcategories simulated singular skip state static stop string struct super switch transient travel unreliable until var vector while #exec

P.S. Keep up the good work :)