Mr. Postman needs help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rhinodog

I'm gonna eat you
Mar 9, 2002
To close to the computer.
Visit site
Well as you can see from the subject line I'm starting a new mod and we need coders.

hmmm.... that doesn't sound all that convincing. Lets see how I can put this to sound more appealing.

:y5:NEW MOD:y5:
Thats right, a new mod and you can be the first one on your street to help make it! Help build a better tommorow and come and code! We are offering a postion as a coder for a new mod! If you apply you will recieve a lot of back breaking work, whole lots of nothing and even some nada. So come on and give me an e-mail and help make a mod!

well that was weak:p ....

Anyways we are looking for some one who can help us code for our mod, just about any one will do. So please give me an e-mail.

Heres some info one what we want to do:
Mr. postman
2 Teams
team 1- Postman
team 2- Dogs
Post try to delviermail.
dogs try to get post

thats the basic run down. if you want more info drop me a letter.

rhinodog_pro@hotmail.com