Important update for the Bossvoice edit

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Terminal {DTH}

ok, farmerX asked me to edit the original "odsolete" to replace the sound effect i had put in its place (not being able to think of anything better at that time) so i after MUCH editing i have come up with:
" you are lete " (which was the specific request in the first place)
"you are beat" ( you might not think so but THIS was by FAR and away the hardest to do, fortuantly i beleive i pulled it off pretty damn well all things considered)
" you are leeking " ( which is my fav and parodies the original the best)

YOUR job (should, indeed, you choose to accept) is to help me decide which one i should put in the bossvoice edit .uax for releasing to the general public.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
well i liked them all but the beat is somewhat unnatural, the others are great, though perhaps if you could put a 0.2 second pause just before he says the leet, and leaking, then it would be perfect, since now he talks to soon, i had to listen a couple of times for the leet

T

Terminal {DTH}

thank you for your feedback. yes a Slightly longer pause is very doable between the words. as for beat.... it cant Get much better. that alone took a couple hours to get as it IS. its DAMN hard to get a proper B sound out of him that dosnt include parts of other sounds and dosnt "pop" to much. my Lordie that was a b|tch to! :hmm: not that im trying to get defensive about it, just explaining a bit of the difficulties involved. ;)

T

Terminal {DTH}

i could always edit down one from part of those to "Eat me....." :lol: how's That grab yas all? Oh fk i slay me! :p:D:p