Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
ragegf6.png
<--- Mons right now.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Proud of yourself? Yeah pissing someone off is a worthy pasttime, we should all be so ****in cool. Cockwank!

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
And all this drama created by the misunderstanding on Mons part that Rambo said,

"Arab! = Muslim."

when he actually said,

"Arab != Muslim."

because apparently (to me) Mons doesn't know that != means "does not equal," so he misunderstands and sarcastically questions Rambo's statement. This results in Azura misunderstanding Mons' comment because Azura didn't know that Mons misunderstood Rambo's comment. Thus Azura responded in a sarcastic way and Mons not knowing Azura misunderstood his own comment, Mons gets annoyed and the whole situation snowballs from there!

Of course there is only a 42% chance that I am right and I'm not the one who misunderstood the whole situation! :(

Yeah, I'm going to bed, ignore my post... weeeeeeeeeeeeee :crazydance:

Last edited:

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Yeah well **** you too I dont give two ****s at this point what any of you ****ers think, I was offended by the pic!

How about you ****ers act like a community instead of tearing each other down every chance you get! Honestly I could care less about being part of it anymore if this is what its going to be like when someone makes a simple one line joke. I was trying to brush off the comments if it wasnt ****in obvious but noooo you had to ****in press it.

Ohh my god.. its full of stars :eek:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Proud of yourself? Yeah pissing someone off is a worthy pasttime, we should all be so ****in cool. Cockwank!

A 12 year old is baiting you and the ignore feature is your friend ;)
It's not like everyone is represented by that 4chan troll.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
It doesnt matter the picture woulda still been up, its over though you missed it. I love how everyone thinks I was having a cry, sure laugh it up because as I said on IRC this experience has lowered my opinion of BUF as a whole. Buy into it and youre just as bad as he is, your choice really the damage is done...

I dunno why Im posting still tbh, its not like I really want to stick around. Maybe these years here have made me want to give you a second chance!

If not I'll just leave and leave you guys and your joke of a community to it!

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Dude, don't take everything said so serious.
Everyone here knows that as soon as you post a picture of yourself you might become a target of some form of jokes/harrassment. I knew that right away and never posted one of me. Let them have their fun and in a week or so no one even remembers.

Dude, don't take everything said so serious.
Everyone here knows that as soon as you post a picture of yourself you might become a target of some form of jokes/harrassment. I knew that right away and never posted one of me. Let them have their fun and in a week or so no one even remembers.

his man feelings are hurt. It doesn't matter if it was a joke or not to him. He took it way to personal and for that, I'd say he isn't cut out for the internet.

This is a great forum. I've made some really good online friends here. Obviously it's not for everyone if you don't have a small amount of sense of humor about yourself like everyone else here does.

You wouldn't believe how much Igoy has been photoshoped. It never lands in here for obvious reasons, but you can always find it in IRC.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
It woulda been nice if they coulda left the first one I ever posted publicly alone you know, I should known better youre right. There certainly wont be anymore, no more jokes (that I might have even joined in with) but you can thank rambowjo and his persistence for that.

Maybe you guys should take me alittle more seriously for a change though! I can certainly have a laugh but comedy at the cost of other peoples self esteem is the lowest form of humour, I dont give a **** what everyone says about sarcasm.

I was actually offended by RJ's posts well before I posted my own pic, that was really just the trigger. Honestly offtopic and this thread in specific remind me alot of a school yard. I guess I hoped there might be someone out there (thanks Avy) who appreciated my pics for what they were worth. Thats all I wanted, I wasnt looking for my ego to be fed or to be belittled by some 12yr old with too much time on their hands. I put em up there for you and someone ****ed it for you.

I must apologize to acouple of people who got caught in the crossfire, some of you clearly deserved what you got, others not so much so for those of you in the latter category I am sorry.

I am no longer in this thread :cool:

Obviously it's not for everyone if you don't have a small amount of sense of humor about yourself like everyone else here does.

You wouldn't believe how much Igoy has been photoshoped. It never lands in here for obvious reasons, but you can always find it in IRC.

You know thats not true I do have a sense of humour, I also dont like some of the things that go around on IRC about Igoy either. You guys keep your little click, I want nothing to do with it!

Where are these worse ones of you btw jackal I still havent seen em!

Last edited:
You know, you could have avoided this by simply saying "haha". Instead of "OMFG I"M NOT LIKE THAT TAKE THAT DOWN HURR DURR".

Really that's all anyone (except Igoy) has to do and everyone pretty much leaves it alone.

I don't keep photoshoped picturs of myself on my computer btw. You'll have to ask someone from IRC for those.

P.S. Igoy likes the attention, you on the other hand, do not.