Pwnage ... Old School Stle!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey guys, I played a few games on a server that kind of reminded me of UT99 days. Maybe it was because of the "ping" noise it made for every frag. Anyway, I was beating up on these guys so badly, it wasn't even funny. Maybe that's another reason I was reminded of UT99--too often it felt like I had to do everything for the team ... get the flag back to base, no flag; play D, no one grabbing the flag. Oh, yeah, but the main reason it felt like UT99 was because of the serious pwnage going on. Oh, they also had some mutator that made the skins stand out as red or blue, as you can see in the screenies.

BC, I know you like the "ping" thing, so if I find which server it was, I will post the address here.

Attachments

• Ice-DeathDealersScores-062204.jpg
    Ice-DeathDealersScores-062204.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Ice-DeathDealersStats-062204.jpg
    Ice-DeathDealersStats-062204.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 35