Warhammer 40,000 mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
lol.. there is also a necromunda mod for halflife...

but for now i am doing a 40k mod... if you are all good little boyz and girlz i will add a something special from necromunda as a multiplayer model... and i might even do a necromunda map :)

but untill this warhammer 40k mod is complete.. you will have to wait for a necromunda mod from me.. :)

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
maybe the single player part of this mod should have the stories of the lives of differnt people...

like in normal unreal tournament when you select deathmatch first and then proceed into other matches... we could folow the stories of the dark eldar invading... starting with the imperial guard based on a planet... they are the first to fight...

then the space marines step in and send in scouts... to work out strategic positions..

then the marines themselves drop down to the planet in drop pods and assult the dark eldar emplacements

then in step the vindicare assassins and eversor assassins to finish off and assassinate enemy archons...

then finaly end with the deathwing (dark angels terminators) boarding dark eldar ships and destoying the remaining...

hmmm sounds good already.. and very posible... and of course there will be the 40k wepons...lol

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
it will be single and multi... single player will prolly come out first as it will provide the most enjoyment... unless you would all rather the multiplayer version first...

or you could just wait and get it all in the full package.. although it would be rather large in file size..lol

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
Sounds good. :D

And I love the Necrons so you could have a story were the Imperial Guard discover a great Pyramid with unknown markings.
They go down and search the pyramids and set up camp.
People start to go missing and and they soon realise what they have awakened.

And you have to have an Orc mission. Shame the Gretchin aren't around. :(

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
i love the necrons too...lol

i might be able to add in some side missions for all those people out there who love the other races...

ne wayz... normaly in warhammer 40k campains there can be more than just 2 races....

i doubt i will add orks though... as they wouldn't fit in very well..

necrons can fit in.. so could an eldar force backing up the guard... that could be interesting...

but the thing that i am realy looking forward to about this mod in the vindicare assassin... prolly one of my favorite minatures...lol

not to mention the expertise of the dark angels... yay...go the dark angels (my personal armie along with a small armie of dark eldar) :)
ne wayz a game is always improved by subplots... so you may just get your wish...

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I'm not that up to date about WH40K, I stopped playing it years ago when the 3rd edition came out :)

/me wishes he could bring his escher gang into a ut mod :p :D

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Escher gangs owned, my gang was virtually undefeated :D

Apart from that messy heist that went wrong.... but I dont talk about that much :(

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Hmmm, im still thinking of how a necromunda mod could be made. You could make it like CS, buy guns with money you get from killing people and doing missions, hah :D

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
why don't you go and check it out... just serch for it in your serch engine... it's okay i guess...lol

and let me guess... you avatar... you got that from either

a) white dwarf
b)old edition chaos codex
c)some website.

right??lol

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
A website, tho im sure I have the WH mag that its from. It looks like an old style (read good) chaos picture.

And I have White Dwarf issue 50-120 odd :)

LordKhaine

Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Heh, I *knew* my stuff, but I havent played in years. I know nothing about all the new races like Necrons and stuff. I stopped playing when they started to dumb down the rules, tho i guess getting a computer may have also been a reason :D