I got an error i can't fix help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MasterX

Master of Eternal
Aug 19, 2005
Here There every where
Warning: MutWoRM_w CTF-1on1-Joust.MutWoRM_w (Function WoRM2k4.MutWoRM_w.CheckReplacement:008F) Accessed None 'GRI'

doesn't effect game play but i think it makes it lag when i switch weapons cuase that apears in the log alot 1.4 meg log per game :p

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
ugh... yeah... just an accessed none.... don't know why you are getting so many of them though, as I did a pretty good job cleaning those up early on.

Accessed Nones will not generally cause any problems with the game.... just fill up your log. and make it big... which shouldn't be a problem unless you are running a server over teh course of a few days.

If I ever get back to the project, I'll have to go through it all again and check for other possible ANs.