Sorry to see ya go Prophetus, heh :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2001
Visit site
Ya know, I was actually thinking about contacting GameSpy about your very disrepectful behavior as an admin. WAS thinking about it, but I decided it really wasn't worth my time. I figured at the very most they'd tell you to play nice and that would be that.

However, to see you GONE from the Planet Unreal forums was a very wonderful surprise! Have fun playing in your little kiddie pool! Go ahead and ban me if you think it will make you feel better, I'm never coming back here again anyway. ;)

Oh, before I go....

You closed the thread because you couldn't really respond to what I said in any other way than going off topic and calling me names. It was nice to win, to know that you knew I won, and to see you stoop to name calling because you had no other way to respond. Then locking the thread before I or anyone else could respond... very mature. :)

As far as sharing my files with the internet, not gonna happen. Why? I never advertised them to the public. My files are private, they are not now, nor were they ever intended to be viewed by the public. I did not construct a website and buy a domain to hype my files. I do not have screen shots of small portions of my files online. I never intend to sell my files. I don't have forums devoted to discussing my files. Quite frankly, no one would even be interested in my files. Therefore I have no obligation what so ever to share my files with the public in any way shape or form.

If you care to respond, I urge you to read my last post in that thread and TRY to respond to any part of it. Not that I will be back to read it.

Have a nice life.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
I don't know what you have done, but if Prophetus has done something, he has a very good reason.

And btw, we all moved from Planet Unreal to Beyond Unreal.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
DWF:

The leak is illegal, period. It was very clearly stated in the announcement that advertising illegal action won't be tolerate on this forum and that attempts would result in instant banning. Yet you started arguing about this, which you shouldn't have in the first place. This alone would have been reason enough to ban you.

However, this alone wasn't what got you banned. I've had arguments with the mods about the alpha too and I'm not banned. It's not only what you say, but also how you say it. On top of violating the rule that was clearly stated you got the fight onto a personal level. We don't like flamewars here and we don't like trolls here.

I can assure you, Prophetus is a reasonable man and when he takes action against somebody, chances are it's for a good reason. For your info: Many moderators here are long-time forum regulars who became mod by vote of the community. Which means: We stand behind these guys. Offend them and you offend us.

Obviously you're unbanned now, otherwise you wouldn't be able to post. Dunno if it's intentional or a bug that happened when they moved the forum. However, it's a chance to start over. If you would let it slide now then Prophetus may do the same and not ban you again. I recommend that you delete this thread as fast as possible.

If you insist to continue this fight, then I wish you good luck over at PU. You might feel a little lonely in the forum though. With all of us moving out, it's not exactly buzzing currently. ;) And for your info: The GSI moderators are known to be very strict about their rules too.

ravenus

The Heretic
Oct 7, 2000
India
Visit site
Don't really know what the fuss about DWF was, but yeah, I am for bans against people that flame and make personal attacks on other posters.
The problem is lots of these idiots mistake dignified silence/logical reasoning for cowardice, so this becoms the only way out.

Y

Yellow5

DWF was never banned to start with, Proph just let it go which is something I doubt I could have done.

And just for the record, I finally banned him. I dont mind if someone has a problem with me or another admin until it gets nasty.

DWF was here for one reason only and that was to take shots at Proph so I've removed his access.

Status
Not open for further replies.