UNKNOWN ERROR?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SeanL614

everytime i play the game returns back to windows and some error comes up saying General Protection fault! History:................and it really is pissing me off and i wanna know WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
i'm on AMD K6 128 MB RAM 8MB videocard (shared with the 128) and the single player game(s) hardly ever do this error so if anyone can help me i need it bad ....it also happens with me on a dif game (aliens Vs Preditor) but on their site it says it happens to alot of people but anyway please e-mail me back SeanL614@cs.com or reply to this thanx

~Sean

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Don't know, but you should post this question in the UT or Troubleshooting forum!
There is more traffic. This area is for questions regarding the Planet Unreal site.

bullet2.gif

“The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination”
“Lying is a skill like any other, and if you want to maintain a level of excellence, you have to practice constantly”
Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

KU

Jan 8, 2000
Melbourne
"Knowledge is one thing, organised knowledge is a billion things".

- Tony Buzan, Use your Head.

bullet2.gif

Mind Maps/Mnemonics Matter!