It's your lucky day Jacks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Guess what? I've found the rare free time to argue with you all night. I know you've been dying to do this for months so let's have at it. Now I can spend all night showing everyone how big of an asshole you are. Go ahead. You can hurl childish insults at me like "fucking idiot", "moron", and "people like you need to die". Heck you can even make off topic and completely unprovoked attacks on my religion. No reason to derail everyone else's thread with your usual shenanigans. We can just do it all right here.

Edit: You can buy popcorn for $5 from the concessions stand.

Last edited:

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Can you guys help a good cause and load your verbal abuse with comments about American politics? Because there isn't quite enough of that already.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
x3Hwd.png

Last edited:

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
TWD believes that space jesus is going to give him a planet when he dies. Is he really in a position to call other people childish?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
the most bigoted asshole.
all of this started because I was defending same-sex marriage.

"fucking idiot", "moron", and "people like you need to die" are obviously harsh.
but when I said those things I was speaking to a guy who opposed same-sex marriage. that's idiotic, moronic, and people who think that way obviously need to die off before real progress can be made on such issues.

but yes.
I'm the bigot :lol:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Even if you believe that disagreeing with gay marriage is being "bigoted"; such disagreement pales in comparison to the bigotry and outright hatred that you display to others on this forum on a daily basis. You are without a doubt the most hateful and bigoted person I have ever had the displeasure of conversing with.

Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Anonymity? I've been posting on this forum for 12 years. Many of you know my real name. You all know who I am. I'm not afraid to call out BS when I see it, and if you were standing in front of me right here in this room I'd say the exact same thing to your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.