I love tits as much as the next guy....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
... but can we tone them down a bit. Basically almost all threads are becoming not safe for work. I don't mean to sound like a party pooper, but it would suck for somebody to get in trouble or fired because of it.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
... but can we tone them down a bit. Basically almost all threads are becoming not safe for work. I don't mean to sound like a party pooper, but it would suck for somebody to get in trouble or fired because of it.

Add DotNetBeast to your ignore list, problem solved. ;)

post-tits-or-gtfo.png

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Agreed. Some of us browse BuF on our lunch break, or while in a public place that might have children/old men with heart conditions. Plus, I know some colleges filter "adult oriented material" (such as the one I went to), and will occasionally log blocks. I remember a few years back getting called into the Dean of Men's office because of all my logged blocks, and nearly all of them were from hotlinked images at BuF.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
it was funny when dotnet did it. it ceased being funny when the usual bandwagon jerks started overdoing it.

Last edited:

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
I've seen a couple of images within say the last 2 - 3 months that have a babe with boobs hanging out of a bikini top on this site and that would be about it.
I don't read through every single thread to make a correct offensive image count in my normal surfing time at home, never mind at work but I'm pretty sure it's very very low.
Was this thread really necessary?
If you have a problem then PM a moderator with your concerns and have the picture removed.

Lruce

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Ding.

If you get in trouble for doing illegal activities, it's your fault.

Also, there's an option in the control panel to disable avatars, sigs, and inline and attached images.

You idiots fail. Megaly.

You realize that there wouldn't be half the activity on this forum that their is if people didn't post while at work. When I go home I have other stuff to do, so I rarely make posts here then.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
The content itself doesn't bother me, but it is no different from any other thread crapping. If you aren't interested in the topic, don't view the thread.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
To be fair to BBA, there is the occasional thread where it is simply not directly clear in the thread title that it is a topic about boobies. I think one of the first threads it was first introduced in was a political thread, even.