Nalicity 'page layout' thought

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cyrsss Female Dog

..Submarine..
Nov 26, 2005
Desk
I read on the forum somewhere,a while ago,that maybe the layout of the Nalicity 'welcome' page could be modernised,but due to other things in the Admin's lives,is a slow proccess.

There are 10 maps in each catagory offered and a small yellow '..more'.

The News below,takes up most of the page and frankly I not read any of them apart from the first one there.

Could it be better,or easier,for us users to see 20 or 30 maps in a list and less 'News',considering the site caters mainly for uploaded custom maps.

I also see 'Map of the Month' is 'the map of/for the last 3 months'.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yeah they talked about it a while back, i have to agree with you though. News are taking a little too much space. It would be good to have more space for NC4

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
NC4 will have a different approach. There will not be the same lists at the top in NC4... they are in a menu which expands when you click on it. Plans are to allow you to configure how many you see and which is the default that you see expanded.

Last edited: