Unable to download 2.82 patch????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pavlov

Nov 13, 2000
Visit site
I swere upon my the bodies of all future frags that i searched the boards for information. I have not been able to download infiltration files from this site. I use "download accelerator plus" without any problems, yet when i try to d/l a file from this site ( 2.80 AND 2.81 OR 2.82 ) i only get this 'BAD FILE' when try i to open the 25kb file that came down the pipe??

SO i went over to file planet and searched there.
I was able to d/l both 2.80 and the upgrade 2.81 files ( and installed them without incident). But, they do not seem to have the 2.82 patch file there?? I've tried download the 2.82 file from here tonight with the same result. I just get this 25kb zipped file and when i try to unzip it i get the message its a bad file. Anyone got any ideas.

Remember frags, its just a game. :cool:

Pavlov

Nov 13, 2000
Visit site
Nevermind

I did find another site to download patch 2.82 on another site. so I really donot know why I have problems with the files here??? oh, well :D :D

incompatability

seems to be the issue - something with this site/links and the download program you are using. try just using the links in a normal manner...and see if that works. i have had no issues with downloading any of the files, although it is a pain to go through two links to get to them...

also, don't forget the map pack...

Stop, Look, and Listen
Steel