DP101GUN weapon mutator.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
If someone could make this UT99 weapon for me, that would be great. :D
The info is in the .txt document and image (below...) :)

Attachments

• DP101gun.jpg
    DP101gun.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 84
  • DP101GUN.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
XepptizZ said:
It sounds like a very weird gun to me.

Gun Explanation
It does sound pretty strange because it was designed by me to act as a "super-weapon" or the threshold/terminal of advanved spy/military tactical ops with it's numerous features. Take to example the "NO-EVIDENCE" tactic...
With no decals of hit-marks on the walls, one could get away with almost anything. The incredible zooming capability, distant targeting trajectory, never-ending suply of ammunition, and ultra high projectile velocity make for great/fast gameplay in large maps. The "kamikaze/suicide-bombing" feature of this awesome gun also puts the tactic of close quarter combat, revenge, and evidential distruction into it's complex factoting. ;)
:rl:

Last edited:

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
It's more the squid hurling idea taht scares me :p. Also the cricketsounds for shooting? Also, in the text you gave the speed of the altfire as wel as that the altfire is the zoom option.

Anyways, this forum has been absoluty dead for a while so i suggest trying other forums.

Anyways, I'm not scripter, wich you need.

Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
The cricket noise is for the zooming and it does not shoot squids. :lol: (see picture..)
This forum Isn't dead by my standards. People still see it, 60 somthing people looked at it.. :)
Right all? LoL
That's good enough for me..
I'll just say that the oportunity of createing this mutator is still open. I've made some small edits to it to make it less boreing. (harder to frag with...)

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
What would it do? It looks like a Pulsegun that fires Stinger shards or something.

Check out Pulsegun Madness over on the old PU site.

www.planetunreal.com/modsquad

If the link died between two months ago and now, I have it on my computer and can email it if you need it. Although the file is on Fileplanet I think, so there's no reason the link should be broken...

Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
Read the txt file... It's actualy a pulsegun that zooms in like sniper, shoots exploding spiks, makes user partialy invisable, and blows up like a redeemer when user dies. I don't think anything over there has anything remotly close, I've cheched.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
A friend of mine once said to someone who requested a way too powerful weapon, something like this:

"Why don't I just create a weapon that is a remote control with a big red button. And when you press the button, everyone on the map dies except you. It would be a lot less work and get about the same effect."

:p

Besides, I think you will be extremely hard-pressed to find anyone that still codes for UT. They're all off doing UT2004.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
Drunken_Peamole said:
Whaaaaaaat? :confused: I'm confused...
The gun isn't that powerful if ever player has it.
Maby you haven't read the txt file thoroughtly yet...:D

Uhm, from what I've read it's sum kind of squid swirling instant hit redeemer pulsegun.

Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
Dang, cut out the squid idea already! :D No squids! (that DOES give me a good idea for another gun, tho.......). The redeemer only blows up when user of gun dies.. (just like relic of vengenge"UT99 GOTY".) And there is no swirling or squirting or even flirting. :lol: By the way.. I'm 32, not a child.

Last edited:

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
Drunken_Peamole said:
Dang, cut out the squid idea already! :D No squids! (that DOES give me a good idea for anothe gun, tho.......). The redeemer only blows up when user of gun dies.. (just like relic of vengenge"UT99 GOTY".) And there is no swirling or squirting or even flirting. :lol: By the way.. I'm 32, not a child.

Heh, I'm just messing with ya.

But it is some kind of instant hit rocketspike shooting pulsegun, right?

Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
Yeah....... :hmm: I just don't like waiting too long.
I am working on some info for a Underwater Soldier mod with squid sqirting guns and everything! :lol: It's going to be SO funny!

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Well if it;s for the original UT, you're gonna be waiting a long time. People really don't code for it anymore.

And since this has nothing more to offer....

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.