EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!! Mut idea...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_silence

Jan 15, 2004
What's up all i'm looking for a mutator that will let me set the max base health and sheilds in UT2003. So the base is higher then 199 heath and 150 sheilds if any one knows of a mutator that will let me change these values please let me know... Or if this can be made let me know... Thanks

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Alright, then in that case I'll move this on over to BU's UT2003/4 forums, and maybe they'll be able to help.

Wanna help this guy out, fellas? I know someone's gotta have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Heh, he already posted here. Somone stripped out code for a mut in 2k4 that did the same thing, but it wasn't complied.

I tried compiling it, and got errors. I don't know enough about code to correct them (apparently). I posted it for a friend of mine to look at on my forums, but he hasn't yet.

Shattered_silence

Jan 15, 2004
yea i posted this on the mod squad page as a mut idea to see if someone there could help me with this and they moved the post to this form but when someone figures out how to make this or if someone knows where to find something like this please let me know..

my thanks to all