to all voodoo3 owners

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
i just noticed something recently. with the installation of the latest Voodoo3 drivers, i no longer have that annoying pause-on-new-weapon-pickup. i know many people, maybe not just v3 users, had mentioned they had this annoying problem. anyways, maybe it has nothing do do with these drivers, but the problem is now gone for me. wondering if anyone else noticed this?

HWAS

Dec 26, 1999
Carnegie, PA USA
members.tripod.com
Hmm..I have a V2 SLI setup and there is an annoying pause when I fire the Shock Rifle (regular or enhanced /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif), but not when I pick up weapons. I got the new drivers and it still happens. Also, with DetailTextures on, the game jerks and moves a lot choppier, however timedemo says it is 60fps. The new drivers fixed most of this, though.