where is everyone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

maniac12ca

May 2, 2002
Visit site
Why dont ya have more fans here? I think this mod looks great! Just saw release date was on the 13th and was tlakign to a friend. He said he'd get this mod and try it out to. Hope more people come when its released. Well, good luck and see-ya server side!

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
Good to see yet another fan on the forums :)
The main reason that there aren’t many people on the forum is everyone is waiting for first beta to come out ;)

Also during the last forum crash we lost all posts until early last year, so there were a lot of fan posts that were lost.

maniac12ca

May 2, 2002
Visit site
Ah, ok. To ease my wating for the mod I'm trying to think of what I may use for stratagies and playing them in my head:) And is there a single player aspect to the mod? Like maybe the 7 day siege? or is it just multiplayer..wasn't to sure.

PBH

Waiting for Armageddon
Jan 2, 2004
ohio
i havent seen the mod yet but i hope you all inform me on it and tell me if i should get it... ty