I've got symptons of RSI

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
[edit]
By Aeris
Man you cant **** with Kweli & Hi- Tek man, you all ****ed up the manz pic
Thas an ass whoopin offence man.
Listen man You cant **** with Action Hank either Hes ****ing rugged you know but no matter how ****in small i make da manz pic he still looks rugged as **** Now try dat with your Kweli & Hi- Tek man y0 :p[/edit]

Like this:

A blind man feels the wickedest taste is exquisite
He can hear me lound and clear and smell fear in the air
Without sight he gains in-sight and lets me see his true self
not what he wants me to precive him to be
Preception is deception
Without the facts you keep guessin
That's the image in the mirror so we Eternal Reflection

And this:

Last edited:

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Someone here has a big attitude problem.
This might be tolerated at the INF forums or wherever you come from, but I don't appreciate it.

Please try to articulate a sentence without using a swearword every 3 words.

Heck and even at 1280*1024 the pics AND the text are too much. Even more when the average length of your posts is 5 times your sig.

What 3s made is perfectly fine

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Originally posted by Aeris
Its only 48kb man, an I aint changin it for ****
[edit] ****in gei censorship[/edit]
I was explaining the TCD, I dont care how big your sig is.

(BTW the ebonics crap makes you look really really really retarted.)

children today :rolleyes:

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
wow, never thought someone would get so pissed about being asked to drop down the size of their sig pics about 10% :rolleyes: and sorry if I compressed it a little too much. And cool it with the swearing and stuff, I gotta agree with phil.

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Originally posted by 8-4-7-2
Someone here has a big attitude problem.
This might be tolerated at the INF forums or wherever you come from, but I don't appreciate it.

Please try to articulate a sentence without using a swearword every 3 words.

Heck and even at 1280*1024 the pics AND the text are too much. Even more when the average length of your posts is 5 times your sig.

What 3s made is perfectly fine

Im probably more articulate than yous are man, an more creative.
Yous the ones that started buggin, I had that gif of RZA for 4 months an I aint had 1 complaint, I had ma pic of Kweli & Hi- Tek for 1 month an nobody complained either. An I use abrasive language in a creative context.
Now, if one of you manz want to resize, my gif to match the hight of the resized, Kweli & Hi- Tek photo I will humour yous all an make them smaller.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
yeah but darkbls isnt a ******* either ;) yo

[edit] forgot the yo [edit]

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Originally posted by Aeris

...Now, if one of you manz want to resize, my gif to match the hight of the resized, Kweli & Hi- Tek photo I will humour yous all an make them smaller...

... An I use abrasive language in a creative context....
Sure, here you go.
And about the language. Do whatever you want man, the stuff is censored anyway. It won't earn my respect, but whatever floats your boat. :)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
The INF f0s (where I'm almost sure you come from) are totally different from this. There everyone has annoying oversized sigs.
Now you come here, and need to learn different rules.
What was ok there, isn't ok here.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
The INF f0s (where I'm almost sure you come from) are totally different from this. There everyone has annoying oversized sigs.
Now you come here, and need to learn different rules.
What was ok there, isn't ok here.
Moreover, we got a lot of grumpy people here, that keep whining about sig sizes. :p ;) :D

j/k

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
the sig: like I said, doesn't bother me... but it IS outside the guidelines we have set, and would bother SOME people if they used a lower resolution.

you're writing: I don't mind colorful language. I personally don't see ANYTHING wrong with it. But the way you wrote it was just annoynig... probably made people think you were more pissed than you really are.

If I wus tuh stahrt talkin' like uh ra-edneck awn hare to yuns it wud git purdy annoyin' wuddun' ut?

ahh well, no matter. A lot of arguing over nothing really... :(

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
I just said that this was dicussed over and over until finally the admins made rules everyone agreed to.
It was said that this rules will be enforced.

I tried to dig up the announcement but it seems to be lost

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Yous all juss need to chill man :p
I made a hell of an entrance in INF, an I intend to do the same here, so 8- 4- 7- 2 **** OFF!!

lol, Nahh man im juss playin. Its all good I will resize the sig when ma host gets online.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
I just said that this was dicussed over and over until finally the admins made rules everyone agreed to.
It was said that this rules will be enforced.

I tried to dig up the announcement but it seems to be lost
I'll report it to the moderators if Aeris decides to keep on posting here with that hugeeee sig. :) No worries, 84. Have one of my cookies! They're great! Yummy!! :) :)

/me eats a cookie