Unreal 226b-f security fixed engine.u file

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamander

Sep 15, 2010
yeah and then running a 225 server with some hacks to explicit disallow 227 clients. "Use only official version". You are such a hypocrite. Your lies are speaking for yourself, grow some balls already.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
yeah and then running a 225 server with some hacks to explicit disallow 227 clients. "Use only official version". You are such a hypocrite. Your lies are speaking for yourself, grow some balls already.
It is not a hack, it is the security engine.u file for 225. 227 clients cannot join beacuse I didn't conform the file to every damn 227 version out there, I explained it. You are just plain personal attacking now.
If you wanna join my server use separate installs or shut up.

EDIT: What about all those servers which disallow official versions client to join or force them to install 227 then? Hmm? How is that right then? Besides 227 cannot even login some players apparently, so don't tell me about the superior security, I have seen enough.
Plus I get the same crash when joining with 226 gold using nephthys client to 227 clients. It is even now. Why 227 players should be allowed to join to nephthys servers even, if backwards they are not allowed.

Besides you attacked out of nowhere to a thread after Neo's warning for no need for anyone to be personal.

Last edited:

[]KAOS[]Casey

227 dev
May 17, 2009
California
www.klankaos.com
It is not a hack, it is the security engine.u file for 225. 227 clients cannot join beacuse I didn't conform the file to every damn 227 version out there, I explained it. You are just plain personal attacking now.

EDIT: What about all those servers which disallow official versions client to join or force them to install 227 then? Hmm? How is that right then? Besides 227 cannot even login some players apparently, so don't tell me about the superior security, I have seen enough.
Plus I get the same crash when joining with 226 gold using nephthys client to 227 clients. It is even now. Why 227 players should be allowed to join to nephthys servers even, if backwards they are not allowed.

Besides you attacked out of nowhere to a thread after Neo's warning for no need for anyone to be personal.

This entire post is my opinion and is not affiliated with oldunreal, or anyone else on the 227 team, the only person you should yell at for this post is me.

Leo. You just created another incompatibility in our community. This is inexcusable. I've tried for years to preserve compatibility with 227 because the COMMUNITY wants it and I even am trying packet manipulation soon to attempt to create the first true server with full compatibility between all versions like 225f has on something OTHER than that which has maintainable code that can be fixed with any new security issues if any more are discovered.

As such for the servers that "force" people to upgrade to 227.

1) The server owners allow 227 only to use the new 227 features that they choose to use, and do not want clients to join and crash just like your server. Do people like their clients crashing? No. Well I guess 227 clearly has incorrect logic and you are infallible.

2) Because of the above, if a client wants to connect to a 227 only server they are told they need to upgrade to connect which is logical to say that; unlike your server where it doesn't actually tell you anything other than "no 227" and it doesn't even promote your fix that can be easily bypassed by anyone who knows how Native functions even operate. I guess common knowledge is inferior to your godlike decree of ignorance.

Plus I get the same crash when joining with 226 gold using nephthys client to 227 clients

I didn't know that and I want to fix that, but considering Zora does not collaborate with Smirf because she's extremely jealous or has some completely childlike hatred for him for no legitimate reason, she does not help any of us with that. It is not our intention for gold with neph to crash like that. And no, we're NOT even with your INSANE addition to the fragmentation in our community. Help us make it better!

tl;dr STOP DOING STUPID **** AND COLLABORATE AND TALK WITH US SO YOU DON'T LOOK, SOUND AND BE A COMPLETE IDIOT!

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Erm well you know, this was for those who don't use 227. I think I explained it all.
And it is not your concern and you cannot make me want to beg you all for forgivness. After all, the so praised oldunreal commnity members constantly hijacked my threads and it keeps happening even here.

After all the banning, harassments, deceptions you expect me to come and cooperate with you?
You know, this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for someone, for someone out there who started this, and it was not me, I wanted to solve it all in agood way, but no, that didn't happen. Instead I got **** thrown at me at every opportunity.

And no I won't shout at you, that would be a waste of time.

[]KAOS[]Casey

227 dev
May 17, 2009
California
www.klankaos.com
Erm well you know, this was for those who don't use 227. I think I explained it all.
And it is not your concern and you cannot make me want to beg you all for forgivness. After all, the so praised oldunreal commnity members constantly hijacked my threads and it keeps happening even here.

After all the banning, harassments, deceptions you expect me to come and cooperate with you?
You know, this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for someone, for someone out there who started this, and it was not me, I wanted to solve it all in agood way, but no, that didn't happen. Instead I got **** thrown at me at every opportunity.

And no I won't shout at you, that would be a waste of time.

Why would you say your server doesn't allow 227 IF you only care about people not using 227? Amazing, and no, you didn't explain it all. Nice copout.

I am not a praised oldunreal community member. I merely post there to advise people on unreal because that's to my observation where people go to ask said questions, I know a lot and I want to help a lot, which is why i'm on the 227 team. I came here after a while when I kept getting linked to forum posts here and I've tried to help people here, too. You're forgetting our master status, the both of us, as a whole, are Unreal community members. Simple forum goer status is IRRELEVANT when you do things to fragment the community further.

I did not take part in the bannings. I did not take part in the harassments. No one DIRECTLY on the 227 team.. a separate entity than the oldunreal forums has done such things against you. I am merely taking your points and showing you why they're wrong. We want the same goals as you, but you for some insane reason think we're out to get you when we're not. I've even said that you would be a valuable member of the community IF you didn't start **** and do stupid ****.

I don't see what pitbull has to do with this. You got **** thrown at you from your own posts of constant harassment in "defense" of yourself. Your ban is justified by anyone who looks at it from a neutral 3rd party angle.

By the way, you have a really high outlook on yourself if you think by not even attempting to address my arguments except with two sentences that weren't even directly related to the posts. "Those who don't use 227".. well gee. Then why did you say this?

Also, I didn't hijack your thread.. Salamander did. Nice going.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Well, if I started cooperating what would you do? Would you just make my fix compatible with all 227 versions? I made sure, that even the 225 fix is compatible with all the official versions and with the 226 fix as well.
I don't quite believe that, plus there are constant updates anyway and it could break something.

This is my own and zeurkous fix and was mainly zeurkous idea to do this and it is my own server, so stop bitching. I did the right thing at the time. Yes you didn't hijack the thread, but I am sure salamander is someone from OU community anyway.

And for solely 226f users and servers, I recommend using this fix in any case, becasue 226f is not compatible with 227 anyway, so the result will be the same.

Lots of the now 227 servers are dangerous though and most of the malicious guys have moved to 227 and abused admin to corrupt people files etc, such as the UAS server, who's admin (who is affiliated with the oldunreal moderator mentioned here and brings us to one of the core of the entire problem) attacked other servers as well even in this year and I have seen proof. Yet the guys who have spoken out were just outright banned and silenced. Blame it on the laws or anything, I don't care at this point.

Besides 227 is not perfect (and 225 still has the best performance as server), I am not fragmenting the community, blame someone else. I am tired of all the unfounded blaming.

You obviously yourself just care all about spreading 227 everywhere and taking over the world with it. ;)

Someone even filmed your reaction:

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ[/M]

[]KAOS[]Casey

227 dev
May 17, 2009
California
www.klankaos.com
Well, if I started cooperating what would you do? Would you just make my fix compatible with all 227 versions? I made sure, that even the 225 fix is compatible with all the official versions and with the 226 fix as well.
I don't quite believe that, plus there are constant updates anyway and it could break something.

This is my own and zeurkous fix and was mainly zeurkous idea to do this and it is my own server, so stop bitching. I did the right thing at the time. Yes you didn't hijack the thread, but I am sure salamander is someone from OU community anyway.

And for solely 226f users and servers, I recommend using this fix in any case, becasue 226f is not compatible with 227 anyway, so the result will be the same.

Lots of the now 227 servers are dangerous though and most of the malicious guys have moved to 227 and abused admin to corrupt people files etc, such as the UAS server, who's admin (who is affiliated with the oldunreal moderator mentioned here and brings us to one of the core of the entire problem) attacked other servers as well even in this year and I have seen proof. Yet the guys who have spoken out were just outright banned and silenced. Blame it on the laws or anything, I don't care at this point.

Besides 227 is not perfect (and 225 still has the best performance as server), I am not fragmenting the community, blame someone else. I am tired of all the unfounded blaming.

You obviously yourself just care all about spreading 227 everywhere and taking over the world with it. ;)

Someone even filmed your reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ

I will only cooperate with you to fix the neph + 226 thing. This atrocity you call a security fix that fragments the community further is unacceptable to the community as a whole. You seek to destroy unreal and not help it. Constant updates? Really? There's really only 2 immediately important security holes in unreal for clients that can't be fixed without breaking it like you did.

Zerkous once complained about security on one of my mods that isn't even downloaded to the client and uses multiple passwords and of which can only be intercepted by a man-in-the-middle attack, and even IF they were intercepting the packets, the only way they could make sense of it would be to somehow download the .U and the PHP pages and decrypt what everything even meant. I'm not exactly going to trust his judgement on how to fix security issues.

Again, oldunreal has NOTHING to do with this, stop crutching on it like some whiny little baby with no real argument to stand on.

Lots of the now 227 servers are dangerous though and most of the malicious guys have moved to 227 and abused admin to corrupt people files etc, such as the UAS server, who's admin (who is affiliated with the oldunreal moderator mentioned here and brings us to one of the core of the entire problem)

Oldunreal or even ANYONE at that matter has ZERO control over what people do on their servers. People have been ****ing over clients for years and you've probably just never heard about it. It's only recently that people have stopped. In fact matrix's server doesn't even have those things anymore, and even if your shitfix worked 100%, you absolutely CANNOT fix the other version of the bug. Did you even know that? There's two ways to overwrite files like core.u and you only fixed one. Goes to show how useless that fix is for anyone with a tenth of a percent of script kiddy exploits to be malicious. Any server has the capability to be malicious, did you know that MCoop2 has had forcecommand since like 2002? Nobody seems to know about that or care, they selectively ignore it in their inane arguments. Have you heard about Correlation is not Causation? the ONE 227 server that has done such things is the exception, not the rule. Yet you cite it as fact. Do a real scientific study and get back to us, meanwhile you're using conjecture as fact.

And you bring up pitbull again. For no reason at all, and you could've just left it at. But no. You Carbon Copied(CCed) all your emails talking about personal threats that could be construed as death threats TO pitbull like a complete IDIOT. You got banned because clearly you couldn't contain yourself in a personal manners in emails. Why should we let someone who wants to hack an admin and possibly do things with their home address on our forum? Also; laws have nothing to do with it.

Besides 227 is not perfect

Nope. It's not perfect, but at least I don't crash on lighting, sounds, rendering, lots of script fixes to prevent crashes, and I can use decals, static meshes, dynamic arrays, skeletal meshes and use a lot of functions that are literally impossible to use on pre 227 versions even if you tried to make them with headers.

(and 225 still has the best performance as server), I am not fragmenting the community, blame someone else. I am tired of all the unfounded blaming.

Again, Nope.
227 is built with VS2007 which has far, far FAR better optimizations than VS6.0 from 1998. Not only that 227 does not get replication blackouts, and has better upload speed capabilities.

You are fragmenting the community. You just say you aren't. If I hosted a server that disallowed 227 because of a shitfix that doesn't actually fix what it was meant to fix completely it would only further the gap between all clients. I want to do my best to get a server that's maintainable with all versions, and you want to do your best to get a server with unmaintainable code incompatible with something you're massively biased against for no reason because you put yourself in situations where you get hurt and yelled at from people who are somehow linked to 227 even though they've never contributed anything directly to it and are not even on the 227 team.

Sorry, but I can take over the world with 224/225f/226b/226f and all UT versions with an exploit, but I can't with 227 because it's fixed and you can't do anything about it.

You can take your spoony references elsewhere.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
[]KAOS[]Casey;2470216 said:
This atrocity you call a security fix that fragments the community further is unacceptable to the community as a whole. You seek to destroy unreal and not help it.

Blasphemous lie, if you say that so then there is no point in me cooperating at all.
Oldunreal or even ANYONE at that matter has ZERO control over what people do on their servers. People have been ****ing over clients for years and you've probably just never heard about it. It's only recently that people have stopped. In fact matrix's server doesn't even have those things anymore, and even if your shitfix worked 100%, you absolutely CANNOT fix the other version of the bug. Did you even know that? There's two ways to overwrite files like core.u and you only fixed one
I knew about it, I know it also stopped mostly, but the activity is still there.
And the other way to mess up the files is fixed in ****ing nephthys and I mentioned that already, the plain log writing stuff.

And you bring up pitbull again. For no reason at all, and you could've just left it at. But no. You Carbon Copied(CCed) all your emails talking about personal threats that could be construed as death threats TO pitbull like a complete IDIOT. You got banned because clearly you couldn't contain yourself in a personal manners in emails. Why should we let someone who wants to hack an admin and possibly do things with their home address on our forum? Also; laws have nothing to do with it.
You bloodsucker. I never did that and I never said I want to hack him, it is against one of my basic principles and I won't violate that, the ban was issued originally for something else, it was an argument between him and me and he made up lots of stuff and deceived people. He violated privacy of Smirftsch's email even, he has a root acess and Smirftsch is too naieve, he doesn't even have whole control(not the security stuff) of the 227 project and he is too dependand and ill, he doesn't understand the security stuff, yet we should trust smartasses like you who have complete knowledge about the security issues and can abuse it anytime, who have a dubious history of its own and I don't trust 227 security when someone like you is on the project.
You know I stayed away from posting details (you even revealed his name, nice going), but here they are all, I wanted to solve the issue by talking to him calmly, but he attacked me out of nowhere and he harassed me unprovokingly when I played on other server wanting to try out new maps, without knowing first that it was him, but his stupidity revealed himself anyway. He told me to call him my grandpa even. Tell me what a sick bastard would do that and even compromising others.

I am the one suffering from all this and I have not started it, I am being flagged as delusional everywhere. I am not going to let that happen. There are still people behind me, who know the real picture about this all.

Sorry, but I can take over the world with 224/225f/226b/226f and all UT versions with an exploit, but I can't with 227 because it's fixed and you can't do anything about it.

You can take your spoony references elsewhere.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ[/M]

Last edited:

Smirftsch

May 9, 2000
www.oldunreal.com
"He violated privacy of Smirftsch's email even, he has a root acess and Smirftsch is too naieve, he doesn't even have whole control of the 227 project and he is too dependand and ill, he doesn't understand the security stuff"

Wth? I asked you to leave me alone and now this again?
That's entirely nonsense. Its only me having control over my mails and only me who can decide what and what not is going into 227 as I'm the only one able to build it. Also Pitbull can't access anything in the internal mail system. I'm having a problem with cancer, not with my brain.
Also I'm very aware about the security problems, why do you think 227 is way more secure than any previous version? 227g is protected very well against the known issues. Even if someone out of the team wanted to implement a hack or backdoor, its technically impossible to implement something without me building it in, that's really not hard to understand.

So could you finally stop this nonsense? What kind of paranoia do you suffer?

Last edited:

[]KAOS[]Casey

227 dev
May 17, 2009
California
www.klankaos.com
Blasphemous lie, if you say that so then there is no point in me cooperating at all.

I knew about it, I know it also stopped mostly, but the activity is still there.
And the other way to mess up the files is fixed in ****ing nephthys and I mentioned that already, the plain log writing stuff.

You bloodsucker. I never did that and I never said I want to hack him, it is against one of my basic principles and I won't violate that, the ban was issued originally for something else, it was an argument between him and me and he made up lots of stuff and deceived people. He violated privacy of Smirftsch's email even, he has a root acess and Smirftsch is too naieve, he doesn't even have whole control(not the security stuff) of the 227 project and he is too dependand and ill, he doesn't understand the security stuff, yet we should trust smartasses like you who have complete knowledge about the security issues and can abuse it anytime, who have a dubious history of its own and I don't trust 227 security when someone like you is on the project.
You know I stayed away from posting details (you even revealed his name, nice going), but here they are all, I wanted to solve the issue by talking to him calmly, but he attacked me out of nowhere and he harassed me unprovokingly when I played on other server wanting to try out new maps, without knowing first that it was him, but his stupidity revealed himself anyway. He told me to call him my grandpa even. Tell me what a sick bastard would do that and even compromising others.

I am the one suffering from all this and I have not started it, I am being flagged as delusional everywhere. I am not going to let that happen. There are still people behind me, who know the real picture about this all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ

Nope. Can't fix what's in core.dll with ipdrv.dll.

You bloodsucker. I never did that and I never said I want to hack him
Tell me, what else would you so ferverously want his IP for?

You bring up someone completely irrelevant to the argument with smirf, and by the way pitbull asked me to say his name. It was you who carbon copied the emails intended someone else to pitbull, smirf has nothing to do with this. He is more than capable of understanding security issues, you far underestimate him and insult him. You are only making yourself look like something you claim you don't want to look like.

..like you who have complete knowledge about the security issues and can abuse it anytime, who have a dubious history of its own and I don't trust 227 security when someone like you is on the project.
Ohh how cute. I guess it's only been 9 years since I did anything to anyone, and nobody can age from 13 to nearly 22 without maturing a little and understanding that's wrong. I guess all that trust and cooperation from Zombie, Hypernl, Smartball, and TCP Wolf means nothing to you. Fixes to dzmapm were contributed by me... maybe that means you should stop using dzmapm or jcoopz with that attitude. Good fixes contributed by someone who did one bad thing in 2001? inconcievable! impossible!

Show me one single event with 100% proof that i've done something you don't like recently and then talk to me, until then.. You have nothing. You will always have nothing.

Not a single person has defended you anywhere to my knowledge. Zerkous must've posted maybe. hm.. twice that I can remember on oldunreal, he sure is a great friend, jumping to your defense on a whim.. not. And even IF he were to help you now, it would only be some backhanded move to make it look like he's your friend, instead of being there for you.. maybe you should pick your friends better.

You are not suffering when it is you who attempts to instigate another shift in the fragmentation of unreal, but everyone. You may think you look like the victim, and you may say you are the victim, but you are not. You only make yourself the victim.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
"He violated privacy of Smirftsch's email even, he has a root acess and Smirftsch is too naieve, he doesn't even have whole control of the 227 project and he is too dependand and ill, he doesn't understand the security stuff"

Wth? I asked you to leave me alone and now this again?
That's entirely nonsense. Its only me having control over my mails and only me who can decide what and what not is going into 227 as I'm the only one able to build it. Also Pitbull can't access anything in the internal mail system. I'm having a problem with cancer, not with my brain.
Also I'm very aware about the security problems, why do you think 227 is way more secure than any previous version? 227g is protected very well against the known issues. Even if someone out of the team wanted to implement a hack or backdoor, its technically impossible to implement something without me building it in, that's really not hard to understand.

So could you finally stop this nonsense? What kind of paranoia do you suffer?

Then it was you who leaked confidental information I asked not to be leaked and you then lied about it. Or there is something else going on behind.
I know for fact that you don't know details about how to abuse this exploit anyway. If you know exact details, then say them, you didn't say them to me either or to others, you claimed that you don't know.
[]KAOS[]Casey;2470237 said:
Tell me, what else would you so ferverously want his IP for?

You bring up someone completely irrelevant to the argument with smirf, and by the way pitbull asked me to say his name. It was you who carbon copied the emails intended someone else to pitbull, smirf has nothing to do with this. He is more than capable of understanding security issues, you far underestimate him and insult him. You are only making yourself look like something you claim you don't want to look like.
What? I have not send any email to pitbull, I don't even know his email. So stop making up stuff. I am done with you. Besides I know his IP already, I only wanted the IP to make sure it was him back then back there etc.

Ohh how cute. I guess it's only been 9 years since I did anything to anyone, and nobody can age from 13 to nearly 22 without maturing a little and understanding that's wrong. I guess all that trust and cooperation from Zombie, Hypernl, Smartball, and TCP Wolf means nothing to you. Fixes to dzmapm were contributed by me... maybe that means you should stop using dzmapm or jcoopz with that attitude. Good fixes contributed by someone who did one bad thing in 2001? inconcievable! impossible!
I am not talking about that, whatever, you claimed to some people that you can bypass any anticheat and stuff when you want and showed them, etc.
Not a single person has defended you anywhere to my knowledge. Zerkous must've posted maybe. hm.. twice that I can remember on oldunreal, he sure is a great friend, jumping to your defense on a whim.. not. And even IF he were to help you now, it would only be some backhanded move to make it look like he's your friend, instead of being there for you.. maybe you should pick your friends better.
That is just sad you say that really.....really shows about yourself. There are people on my side that don't post here and why should they? To get in useless arguments with people like you? Forget it.

[]KAOS[]Casey

227 dev
May 17, 2009
California
www.klankaos.com
Then it was you who leaked confidental information I asked not to be leaked and you then lied about it. Or there is something else going on behind.
I know for fact that you don't know details about how to abuse this exploit anyway. If you know exact details, then say them, you didn't say them to me either or to others, you claimed that you don't know.

What? I have not send any email to pitbull, I don't even know his email. So stop making up stuff. I am done with you. Besides I know his IP already, I only wanted the IP to make sure it was him back then back there etc.

I am not talking about that, whatever, you claimed to some people that you can bypass any anticheat and stuff when you want and showed them, etc.

That is just sad you say that really.....really shows about yourself. There are people on my side that don't post here and why should they? To get in useless arguments with people like you? Forget it.

Ever hear of "white hat" hackers? that's the term. When's the last time anyone saw me in a server other than a coop server without anticheats?

What? I have not send any email to pitbull, I don't even know his email.
I was only saying what pitbull kept repeating. I'll need to grab a copy of one with full headers when he's on later.

Weird. You don't even defend your own friendships. I wish I could pity you.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
[]KAOS[]Casey;2470239 said:
I was only saying what pitbull kept repeating. I'll need to grab a copy of one with full headers when he's on later.

Then he is a goddamn deceiver and he should be removed his admin rights from oldunreal, for spreading all the BS, harassing me badly and deceiving and lying to others constantly and being a mole, violating other rights and everything. He lied about the harassment, saying that I took it wrong or that it was just few words etc, he lies about everything and he spreads **** across and deceiving.

screenshots.rar

Last edited:

Smirftsch

May 9, 2000
www.oldunreal.com

As I told you already, I wasn't even at home and didn't even read my mails in between the time you sent me your "confidential" stuff and your next mail in which you blamed me that I leaked it. It was you screwing with me and insulting me. So finally leave me alone already!

And my god, who do you think you are? Try your exploit with 227f and g and you'll see it won't work. If not being aware about it, how could I fix it then?
I said I don't know the details specifically how the exploit is being abused as there are many ways known and even more theoretical possible- that's the truth but that doesn't mean that I don't know technically how it is working. I also told you that I won't explain all the details behind it, as I'm collecting security information and not spreading ways how to abuse exploits.
You really should start READING what I say and not guessing about it.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
As I told you already, I wasn't even at home and didn't even read my mails in between the time you sent me your "confidential" stuff and your next mail in which you blamed me that I leaked it. It was you screwing with me and insulting me. So finally leave me alone already!

And my god, who do you think you are? Try your exploit with 227f and g and you'll see it won't work. If not being aware about it, how could I fix it then?
I said I don't know the details specifically how the exploit is being abused as there are many ways known and even more theoretical possible- that's the truth but that doesn't mean that I don't know technically how it is working. I also told you that I won't explain all the details behind it, as I'm collecting security information and not spreading ways how to abuse exploits.
You really should start READING what I say and not guessing about it.

Yes but we talked at IRC about it before and it really infuriated me when I found out that pitbull confronted the person involved...besides you wanted to know the details and all.

You could just explain it to me, but you didn't claim it like that, you said that you don't want the information of the exploit to spread publically, that is what you said, but nothing about the details about the stuff, you said you don't know all those many ways as you mentioned it etc...

Last edited:

Pitbull

First of all ,I'd like to say I'm sick of your lies Leo. Secondly people think your delusional because of your rants. You have accused me of so many things that aren't true simply because I would not ban Old Unreal members you had issues with. Those members were given the same chances you were and have respected the rules once confronted. So why would I ban them? You on the other hand disreguarded the rules and that's why you were banned. Beleive it or not I had your best interests at heart. The things said were obviously making you lose your temper and originally the ban was to be temporary. You made dam sure it would be permenant though with your emails to Smirftsch. You have no respect for anyone. You accused me of leaking 227 code and blackmailing you and have made numerous requests for my IP to many people. Whether you realize it or not you did CC me your emails to Old Unreal staff. It's a shame you undermine your talents by spreading lies. Grow up.

Smirftsch

May 9, 2000
www.oldunreal.com
Yes but we talked at IRC about it before and it really infuriated me when I found out that pitbull confronted the person involved...besides you wanted to know the details and all.

You could just explain it to me, but you didn't claim it like that, you said that you don't want the information of the exploit to spread publically, that is what you said, but nothing about the details about the stuff, you said you don't know all those many ways as you mentioned it etc...

Because I wanted to help clearing up the situation, but that for you gave me no chance, so I asked you to leave me out of it in future and even that wish you disrespected. Can you do now? Please? I'm to tired about all that, my energy is limited and I honestly don't want to spend it for things like that. You made your choice.

And yes and I still don't know any way possible, how could I? No one can!
If working in questions of security you sooner or later will learn that it is impossible to know any way/hack/exploit someone may think of in future, but to fix the cause of known exploits is possible nevertheless.
I told you any detail you needed to know yet to make your security fix, so what do you want?

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
First of all ,I'd like to say I'm sick of your lies Leo. Secondly people think your delusional because of your rants. You have accused me of so many things that aren't true simply because I would not ban Old Unreal members you had issues with. Those members were given the same chances you were and have respected the rules once confronted. So why would I ban them? You on the other hand disreguarded the rules and that's why you were banned. Beleive it or not I had your best interests at heart. The things said were obviously making you lose your temper and originally the ban was to be temporary. You made dam sure it would be permenant though with your emails to Smirftsch. You have no respect for anyone. You accused me of leaking 227 code and blackmailing you and have made numerous requests for my IP to many people. Whether you realize it or not you did CC me your emails to Old Unreal staff. It's a shame you undermine your talents by spreading lies. Grow up.

That's not true. I did not want them to be banned or force to, I got just sick of the censorship, but it is not because of that, it is becasue you have the vendetta, beacsue Matrix is your nephew or something and I called him a crook in a private message with you and that I am sick of it. I do not spread lies beacuse of some revenge plot, you do. You are so sick and two faced.
I did not disregard rules, I just posted a simple founded frustration, in the offtopic, where much worse things and spam were posted (and not only there).
I did not CC my emails, if it was CCed then you have some automatic setting there. I don't even know your email and I can prove it myself that I didn't CC it. So...what else do you have to say? I know how you really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.