One more year to go...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
and that's it, game over. One more year to live, enjoy while you still can. One year from now, a giant tsunami will crush you to bits and pieces, and the poles will dance around the earth.

One more year, and the sun will explode, This explosion will smash Mercury, Venus and the moon into the atlantic ocean, which probably isn't such a good thing.

2012...december..21...

Damn it, I'm buying some of those doomsday books tomorrow. They'll probably provide me information on how to survive this global disastrous event. Need to find me that village in France which will 100 percent sure magically survive the cataclysm!

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I say bring it. If it truly is the Rapture, then I will celebrate by rapturing a bunch of womens pussies with my penis.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
and the poles will dance around the earth.
krak_dance_pic.jpg

yes; yes they will.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
In Denmark we call poles "håndværkere", it means "major contributor to society"

Last edited:

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I say to everyone that believe in the end of the world next year that it's not true.

Because if in fact it isn't true, I can laugh at their faces, and if it's true, no one's gonna be alive to tell me I was wrong.