Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
:lol: @ twm

BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION.

Holy Christ. That ending! Heart beating out of chest. Man last week I said that this is how you do suspense but god damn this is how you do cardiac arrest! It's a shame more people don't know about this show because it is off the wall incredible. Can't wait for next week!

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Wow. It has been looking like everything has been moving a little slower than usual and building up to something, and wow. Did it ever. The cousins are bad-ass, and so is Walt i guess...

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Holy ****!

After a lame ep last week, this thing ****s me right up. Watching this ep was not unlike hanging out w/ peeps you don't really know so well in a bar, and then getting the **** beat out of you.

First the flashback with Jane. "threw up a little in my mouth" and extinguishes the cig he saw last week. BAM!

Jeese selling meth at a rehab meeting! "It's like shooting a baby in the face!" BAM!

Skyler getting involved with the drugs. "Scientists like lasers. Laser tag. It makes perfect sense!" BAM!

Jesse's targeted customer has a kid! BAM!

Buy the car wash! BAM!

"What kind of mom gets wasted with a little kid to take care of?" BAM!

Gus invites Walt to dinner! BAM!

Thomas! BAM!

This episode was a complete mind**** and made the few "quiet" eps this season worth it. wow.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Holy f*ck!! That ending! JESUS CHRIST!!

Walter White has officially broken bad and I love it. :D

Only one more left. If it's half as good as this one I will be completely satisfied. :tup:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Also, Walt should change the plan to buy the car wash to buying a windshield shop. He's going on his fourth windshield for this season!

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED THERE! Wow...

i love this show!

758c4b137642e1edf232388.gif

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Yeah, gale is dead. The camera panned around to give us a gales eye view of getting shot in the face.

Now we get to wait another year to see how this all turns out. :(

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
No way man. He ducked right at the last second. He is the perfect lab assistant.