Left 4 Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I'm curious to see if we can get 4 of us together and knock out a couple achievements like Untouchables, safety first, upset stomach, back 2 help etc.

I'm thinking like... late friday night 10-12ish or sometime on saturday. Whos available?

Hell maybe we can even try one on expert. I tried it out a little bit today, its pretty freakin hard.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
No promises... the wife works during the day, and I don't know what time she'll be going to bed.
I'll try to be there by midnight, but I might be a lil bit late.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I'll get on to fill out the crew, but I can't make guarantees as to performance. I'm interested in coordinating explosives, instead of being the only person that ever throws anything. Dang bots. :rolleyes:

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
I would for sure be on if I could just find L4D on sale somwhere for under 40.If anyone sees it anywhere let me know and i will pick it up.

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
For sure,picked it up right after work,should run pretty decent.Im going to try it out and practice before tonight though.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
33 minutes? Wow, that is burnin' it.

Let's try and get a game on Wednesday night. See if we can't get Nothing Special (no damage from Special Infected). If we do it right, maybe we'll get the Untouchables as well (though BC already has it). Let's shoot for an 8pm game time.

Whoever is available we'll try and get in. We only had three on tonight, so we didn't try a game. We want that fourth!