UT 99 How do I Extract Sounds Like "killing spree"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pantycheez

Nov 2, 2002
San Jose CA
Visit site
My son and I are playing around with some video and wanted to find out how to to extract our favorite UT voices and soundsfor example,
  1. killing spree
  2. rampage
  3. godlike

also, we would like to extract some of the different gun sounds. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

PC

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Well that's no good. The only thing I can think of is to make sure the game is patched to the latest version, and your video drivers as well.

[edit] Also check the editor log in your system folder to see if it's blank or gives any info.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yea, and with what did you get UT99? And what PC is it where you try to run it? Like on my PC it opens but is non-functional, i.e. doesn't open anything... :(

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I'd still prefer UTPT to this as it's more Unreal-concentrated and has more options. Or just use UEd.
Still, this is solved, why do you keep posting?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Or, if you don't mind messing with the command line, execute "ucc batchexport path\to\package.ext sound wav destination\directory", this will dump all sounds in from the package you specified into the destination directory. If it says "unknown commandlet" or something similar, you need to call "ucc editor.batchexport ..." instead.