pet vs. ba scrim, thanks for the games!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
Just wanted to thank all of the guys in <ba> for a fun scrim. You were all awesome to play with and we'd love to play again anytime. It's great to see different clans growing and playing matches, thanks!

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Was Smotpoker just helping round out the roster, or did he jump ship to [pet] when he saw <ba> losing?

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
he just wanted to spec the match, my hud doesn't display spectator in the f1 toggle.

Mar 6, 2004
I'm lost...whys it say less then a minute wins (2 of them) and beside your name it says 4 minutes for both?

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
during scrims we have a 3 minute predeploy time before map begins to discuss strategies/roles/omf/how crow likes it v.t.b./who's hot in hollywood/how snake can prevent crow+det from making pet look like bad, ect ect ect

Last edited:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
[_X_]DJBRIAND said:
WOW 46 second win with "2" men short, I thought smot was a spectator ?

he switched to give them some support after the first 52 second win, then they kicked him from the server after the map ;p

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
PETsnake said:
he just wanted to spec the match, my hud doesn't display spectator in the f1 toggle.

it never desplays spec at the end of the game... which also means you were only down 1 on 46 sec nakoja

Status
Not open for further replies.