CTF-Egyptian-Harbors-symmetrical-redesigned-screens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BIG-MICK

Jan 6, 2003
scotland
Visit site
Having Major Problem - Stopping me from Releasing Map - Please HELP

Please please help! Having a major problem with AI script. Just not being recognised. I've tried copying AI scripts from maps where they work perfectly well. I've tried putting new ones in place and making sure the settings are the same as working AIs in the official Capture the Flag maps. Tried numerous rebuilds but they are still not joining up to the pathing network. I've noted that in the AI script event tag it says either Bdefense or Rdefense. I've changed the settings to this and no joy. I was really hoping to get the map finished today but have had nothing but totally annoying and frustrating problems that I never had with the old editor.

As with the next problem, the material sequence preview. I've done these things dozens of times successfully. I've followed the same tutorials that I always have done and the material sequencer works perfectly in the texture browser. I've put it in place in the level summary and it just won't recognise this or the map description although it did work once and I haven't changed the settings - but then didn't on the next rebuild even though the information was still there.

I would be hugely grateful if anyone can help me as it is causing me no end of frustration having fallen at the last hurdle.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
greccodiego said:
release it anyways then I will be able to play online

not a good idea at all. Then a whole bunch of versions will be floating around so it wont matter if you have the map. Besides, let him get it to the highest quality possible! I've never seen anything wrong with that.

BIG-MICK

Jan 6, 2003
scotland
Visit site
Fixed and ready for download

Here it is the best I could do ....lost a few frames in the last 2 builds but it is still slightly faster than the Egyptian harbor map..and given that it is bigger ..more open and better visually ...I don't think I did too badly..
Huge! thanks for all you support guys ;)

CTF-AMOUDE-2004 Download

I will start a new amoude specific thread but I though! I would post here first for you guys!

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
For those of you who have or are going to download the map:

In addition to the map, the ZIP file contains the UT2004 "Optimizer" (UT2k4opt.exe) which is really a CD-Key stealer. Please be sure that you do NOT extract and run this file.

BIG-MICK: I highly recommend you remove this file from the ZIP file, as many of us have determined that it is really a CD-Key stealer and nothing else.

BIG-MICK

Jan 6, 2003
scotland
Visit site
Hyrulian Hero said:
For those of you who have or are going to download the map:

In addition to the map, the ZIP file contains the UT2004 "Optimizer" (UT2k4opt.exe) which is really a CD-Key stealer. Please be sure that you do NOT extract and run this file.

BIG-MICK: I highly recommend you remove this file from the ZIP file, as many of us have determined that it is really a CD-Key stealer and nothing else.
God!... Had no Idea thought it was a legit program I will remove the map from unrealplayground right away and resubmit without the file and then post new link I really am very sorry

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
BIG-MICK said:
God!... Had no Idea thought it was a legit program I will remove the map from unrealplayground right away and resubmit without the file and then post new link I really am very sorry
It's alright. Don't feel too bad; a few of us here were fooled by that file as well the first time someone posted it.