• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
EvilDrWong said:
What are you talking about? He loves mine quite frequently. Guess you havent been around long enough for him to warm up to you like that ;)
It should be noted, that in his ghetto tax secretary existence, Wong has to raise chickens in his backyard to make ends meet. He has a very nice rooster whom I have befriended. Hell, me & the rooster even got matching tatoos.

Actually, I hate that ****in rooster, he wakes me up every mornin at 5am.....

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
kitty2.gif

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
These people think they can show off just because they are sane. :p

EDIT: Awesome Ninja animation, smoke.

Last edited:

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Kangus said:
fine... you win.... for the moment.... stupid ****.

It may be a little alte in the conversation to bring this back up (I just got to this point in this PUNY (compared to the legendary, lost to all historians, only spoken of in whispers, name not be mentioned thread) thread), but theres a great CG videa called killer bean 2, in which a simple bean massacres an entire party, and spoofs the matrix at the same time. look up kb2Divx.avi or something. That will tell you the power of a sleep deprived bean!